gh injection more than once a day

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
Has anyone among us done this?

If we do this, when will we eat? What should the dietary changes be? Insulin suppresses GH.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sergeant
You're better off injecting before bed in my opinion

You're better off injecting before bed in my opinion
There are whos say 6 units at once is a waste. half-life of the drug is on average 9-10 hours, maybe not giving more than one injections a day could be a waste of our time.

There are whos say 6 units at once is a waste. half-life of the drug is on average 9-10 hours, maybe not giving more than one injections a day could be a waste of our time.
hGH is administered by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. The circulating half-life of hGH is relatively short half-life (20-30 minutes), while its biological half-life is much longer (9-17 hours) due to its indirect effects.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
hGH is administered by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. The circulating half-life of hGH is relatively short half-life (20-30 minutes), while its biological half-life is much longer (9-17 hours) due to its indirect effects.
why do we inject before bed though, it doesn't make sense to me

why do we inject before bed though, it doesn't make sense to me
Mimics natural production, I don't remember all the exact reasons but I looked into it before and came to the conclusion that before bed is better, so dyor I'd say.

You could do 4iu before bed and 3iu at morning but negative sides will increase especially blood sugar, but it will increase fat loss probably