GH, TRT, roids or Vitamin K?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
My T levels are 421 and I suffer all of the symptoms of low T. I really don't want to ruin my natural T levels by doing TRT and am considering GH as I want to increase facial bone growth and skull size, also hands/feet. should I take GH or Vitamin K/anything else recommended to promote such growth?

My T levels are 421 and I suffer all of the symptoms of low T. I really don't want to ruin my natural T levels by doing TRT and am considering GH as I want to increase facial bone growth and skull size, also hands/feet. should I take GH or Vitamin K/anything else recommended to promote such growth?
raw organs

get on sarms before roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You can increase ur shit with hgh but only at high dose like >12IU for at least 8 months

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
U are low T, u should not fear suppression at all

It is either cruise for the rest of your life and feel like a low inhib Greek god

Or be a low T cuck

you decide

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Julius, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Hop on TRT and you’ll finally know what it feels like having good T levels. JFL doing only GH have fun getting retarded skull and nose growth.

U are low T, u should not fear suppression at all

It is either cruise for the rest of your life and feel like a low inhib Greek god

Or be a low T cuck

you decide
my thoughts exactly. Is there no way of being on T without your balls shrivelling up and destroying ur own production? I'd rather not sacrifice my future kids but I'd definitely consider it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Hop on TRT and you’ll finally know what it feels like having good T levels. JFL doing only GH have fun getting retarded skull and nose growth.
what benefits does TRT with GH have

my thoughts exactly. Is there no way of being on T without your balls shrivelling up and destroying ur own production? I'd rather not sacrifice my future kids but I'd definitely consider it

If you can have kids now you will be able to have kids after blasting and cruising

• +1
If you can have kids now you will be able to have kids after blasting and cruising

honestly kids are a minor. more the tiny balls and dependency on TRT for eternity. but cycles can entirely fix this problem or no?

Hop on test ASAP you castrated eunuch

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 5818
honestly kids are a minor. more the tiny balls and dependency on TRT for eternity. but cycles can entirely fix this problem or no?
If you don’t want tiny balls you can run HCG

• +1
If you don’t want tiny balls you can run HCG
okay there is a lot I need to read up on. could u recommend any threads/sites?