GH worth it at 19 if Spine Plates Open?

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
If the plates are open is gh worth it for spine and clavicle growth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and Rimaxtis
What is your torso length?
D8AB3A3A 027E 4333 8C6F 25814CD82598

Not sure but legs are almost disproportionately long compared to torso
The spine stops growing around 20-25 years old. And since you apparently have long legs compared to your torso they are probably still open and you might gain some inches if you start gh.

You can also try aromasin to keep your vertebraes from closing, but if you want to be completely sure, go take a x-ray of your spine.

The spine stops growing around 20-25 years old. And since you apparently have long legs compared to your torso they are probably still open and you might gain some inches if you start gh.

You can also try aromasin to keep your vertebraes from closing, but if you want to be completely sure, go take a x-ray of your spine.
I've scheduled a spine x ray next week, if they are indeed open I'll be researching this much more thoroughly. But for real my leg lenght is equivalent or longer than my 6'1" friends and I'm 5'11".

I've scheduled a spine x ray next week, if they are indeed open I'll be researching this much more thoroughly. But for real my leg lenght is equivalent or longer than my 6'1" friends and I'm 5'11".
AROMASIN. ASAP

Yeah I doubt mk677 is strong enough at that age. Even the spine growth is slow, hgh should help speed it up
I’m 6’0 20 yrs old, got 1.5 inches just from intense stretching the past year, want to hir 6’1/6’2, any stack you can recommend that wouldn’t require injections? Would probably all be spinal growth

I’m 6’0 20 yrs old, got 1.5 inches just from intense stretching the past year, want to hir 6’1/6’2, any stack you can recommend that wouldn’t require injections? Would probably all be spinal growth
Maybe supplements, vitamins, amino acids, and protein overdose, find stuff to naturally increase igf-1. Fasting, sprinting, good sleep?

Mk677 can increase igf-1 it can be taken orally, Aromatase inhibitors at your age can maybe delay spinal fusion

Hgh and other peptides need injections,

Maybe supplements, vitamins, amino acids, and protein overdose, find stuff to naturally increase igf-1. Fasting, sprinting, good sleep?

Mk677 can increase igf-1 it can be taken orally, Aromatase inhibitors at your age can maybe delay spinal fusion

Hgh and other peptides need injections,
Got you, so mk 667 + an AI, then fasting + sprinting, + protein overdose + raw milk over dose + 50k d3/k2 daily?

Got you, so mk 667 + an AI, then fasting + sprinting, + protein overdose + raw milk over dose + 50k d3/k2 daily?
Yeah then u could try other supplements like the amino acids or stuff. I would say doing that is better then rotting and sitting around. I would check if your plates are open because 20 is kinda old for height. Even tho spine could be open that's why I said hgh might be better. Beware Mk677 is a SARM and Ai's are like for breast cancer lol.

What kind of stretching was it that led to such gains? Do you rule out the possibility of natural growth occurring and being mistaken for stretching gains?

Yeah then u could try other supplements like the amino acids or stuff. I would say doing that is better then rotting and sitting around. I would check if your plates are open because 20 is kinda old for height. Even tho spine could be open that's why I said hgh might be better. Beware Mk677 is a SARM and Ai's are like for breast cancer lol.
I know 20 is a bit old, I got my legs and wrists checked and they were closed, AI’s are for breast cancer? Like Aromatise Inhibitors? I’ve heard of ppl running mk 667 for a year straight

What kind of stretching was it that led to such gains? Do you rule out the possibility of natural growth occurring and being mistaken for stretching gains?
Intense spinal stretching for an hour 5x a week, decided to not workout and instead spend my time doing this, would then sleep inclined.
I got my growth plates checked legs and wrists and those show they were closed, not sure about spinal

Intense spinal stretching for an hour 5x a week, decided to not workout and instead spend my time doing this, would then sleep inclined.
I got my growth plates checked legs and wrists and those show they were closed, not sure about spinal
Could you give me some exercises of what intense spinal stretching would be?