Gh

marchesi

marchesi

Ethereal
Im 16 and a half with a bone age of 14- almost 15, And some doctors said i cant take Gh anymore, since its already past the age.

I’ve been taking some Ai for a few months, and i have ways to get Gh “Ilegally” but im wondering if i do start taking, it would fuck up my natural hormone production.
I did some research and found out that gh can slow or supress Igf-1 production, but im not sure if thats true

So, should i take Gh? if yes what dosage you guys recommend, also point out some possible side effects.

@asdvek @truthhurts @itzyaboyJJ @cromagnon @nathan @Bread&Butter @alurmo @Gengar @Outerz14 @PointOfNoReturn @Gaygymmaxx @CoreSchizo @NZb6Air

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, NZb6Air, watah and 1 other person
Im 16 and a half with a bone age of 14- almost 15,
How do you know. Did u do x-Rays?
And some doctors said i cant take Gh anymore, since its already past the age.

I’ve been taking some Ai for a few months, and i have ways to get Gh “Ilegally” but im wondering if i do start taking, it would fuck up my natural hormone production.
I did some research and found out that gh can slow or supress Igf-1 production, but im not sure if thats true

So, should i take Gh? if yes what dosage you guys recommend, also point out some possible side effects.

@asdvek @truthhurts @itzyaboyJJ @cromagnon @nathan @Bread&Butter @alurmo @Gengar @Outerz14 @PointOfNoReturn @Gaygymmaxx @CoreSchizo
I don’t know shit. Sorry bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
How do you know. Did u do x-Rays?
Yes, i previously did an xray of my hand and they can tell what my bone age is and if my growth plates are closed or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Goth and truthhurts
@NZb6Air help out a fellow birdcel:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and marchesi
IMG 2149

• +1
Take the risk nigga there should be some old threads about dosage and other stuff

• Woah
@NZb6Air help out a fellow birdcel:ogre:
So OP is just tanking his estrogen at crucial years homonally speaking (weakening his bones, neurological system, etc) when he can't even prove that HGH will make him grow taller beyone his expected height?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marchesi, truthhurts and Goth
So OP is just tanking his estrogen at crucial years homonally speaking (weakening his bones, neurological system, etc) when he can't even prove that HGH will make him grow taller beyone his expected height?
So you’re saying that Ai is weaking my bones and Hgh wont do shit? Sorry if i got this wrong, also i dont know if hgh is going to help me at this point @CoreSchizo is 16 im pretty sure and he still uses Gh.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
So you’re saying that Ai is weaking my bones and Hgh wont do shit? Sorry if i got this wrong, also i dont know if hgh is going to help me at this point @CoreSchizo is 16 im pretty sure and he still uses Gh.
You're taking AI without HGH which is bad

CoreSchizo isn't claiming it's gonna make him taller than his expected height (ithink?), he can't prove it anyway

• +1
Reactions: watah and marchesi
You're taking AI without HGH which is bad

CoreSchizo isn't claiming it's gonna make him taller than his expected height (ithink?), he can't prove it anyway
So should i start taking Hgh? CoreSchizo said he got taller after taking gh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
So should i start taking Hgh? CoreSchizo said he got taller after taking gh
If your goal is to go beyond your expected height then it's useless + expensive,
if you can afford to trust the speculative nature of that hypothesis then go ahead :feelsmage:

• Woah