Ghetto nigga shoots himself in the head with a silencer

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 65752 and 19 others
The gun is bigger than his head, this was bound to happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Why does this seem to happen so often with people?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
superior race on display

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 65752 and 15 others
was that an accident ?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Jason Voorhees
was probably slaying

rest in gandys heaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, rhinoplasty and Jason Voorhees
wheres the silencer

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and noodlelover
was probably slaying

rest in gandys heaven
The gun is bigger than his head, this was bound to happen.
wheres the silencer

Rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 52452 and 7 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
I've seen way more funny shit on ig live but can't post gore stuff here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
One day the average African American will have 102 average IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, noodlelover and Jason Voorhees
It will because of the eugenic effect the hood creates.

Dumb niggas video themselves accidentally killing themselves because of their reckless gun culture of handling firearms haphazardly.

Police being overly perceptive of blacks, putting a large portion of even small crime committing blacks in jail for their most fertile years. That creates a very strong eugenic effect towards high IQ and non crime commiting behavior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, reek and 6 others
Jason have you done AMA ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees

Dumb niggas video themselves accidentally killing themselves because of their reckless gun culture of handling firearms haphazardly.

Police being overly perceptive of blacks, putting a large portion of even small crime committing blacks in jail for their most fertile years. That creates a very strong eugenic effect towards high IQ and non crime commiting behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, futureashtray and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
How did he upload if he dead ???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, mirrormogger and 3 others
Haven't done it in 3 years but u can ask me anything under any thread. I'm an open book.
I’ll write up my questions, I have like 20 for @Jason Voorhees

• +1

No. Blacks are generally born with lower iq on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jason Voorhees

Niggas glorify this kind of behavior tho. Being a pavement ape with middle school education is a good thing there so people try to become one regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Deleted member 33711 and Imretarded?
seen this video 5 or 6 times already still can't decipher his gibberish. is there anyone fluent in nigger that can translate?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MazoNitNit, reek and 2 others
Niggas glorify this kind of behavior tho. Being a pavement ape with middle school education is a good thing there so people try to become one regardless
Your people are not that different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek and Jason Voorhees
seen this video 5 or 6 times already still can't decipher his gibberish. is there anyone fluent in nigger that can translate?
Using my niggerbabble translator IMG 8312 “Bitch look like I got that 30 now on that bitch nigga, fuck yall nigga”

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
No. Blacks are generally born with lower iq on average
thats not an argument
That creates an even stronger pressure. That means blacks will not only become less impulsive but also less susceptible to shitty encouragement.

Indeed we're already seeing this.
IMG 5558
Violent crime has never been lower than it ever has been. Indeed blacks today commit about as much violent crime whites did in the early 1900s. Also adjusting for the flynn effect, the average black today (85 IQ) is about the same as the average white american at the turn of the 20th century.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 72783 and Deleted member 33711
thats not an argument

That creates an even stronger pressure. That means blacks will not only become less impulsive but also less susceptible to shitty encouragement.

View attachment 2929223
Violent crime has never been lower than it ever has been. Indeed blacks today commit about as much violent crime whites did in the early 1900s. Also adjusting for the flynn effect, the average black today (85 IQ) is about the same as the average white american at the turn of the 20th century.
Hows that not an argument? its supported with stats and research

Hows that not an argument? its supported with stats and research
you're not addressing what I said. Im talking about evolution and you're saying the sky is blue. Like, okay???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
you're not addressing what I said. Im talking about evolution and you're saying the sky is blue. Like, okay???
I’m saying the culture has less of an effect than you think

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
thats not an argument

View attachment 2929223
Nigga is because of better gun control and better policing not eugenics

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Imretarded? and Deleted member 33711
I’m saying the culture has less of an effect than you think
I dont give a fuck about their culture. Im saying their brains are changing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 33711
Nigga is because of better gun control and better policing not eugenics
We need worse gun control and more racist police.

Create 140 IQ race of ethnics:lul:

• +1
Intelligence is cope in 2024. Frame, height, aggression, and NT is all you need for a successful reproductive strategy and the hood optimizes the continuation of these reoccurring genes.

• +1
Reactions: nope, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Autismcel
Intelligence is cope in 2024. Frame, height, aggression, and NT is all you need for a successful reproductive strategy and the hood optimizes the continuation of these reoccurring genes.
All that only to get shot in the head throwing your worthless life away in an instant to end up on social media for everyone to watch and laught at. 1 week of internet fame is all he gonna get and after that the only thing he'll remembered for is being a pavement ape when this video gets reposted

Last edited:

Smart man — I was gonna say this but i’m afraid of the dnrd nigger video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
I just realized his last word on planet earth was nigga.

Insane :hnghn::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Jason Voorhees