Ghost rider isn’t that bad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
To die like the worthless spic from the ghost rider gore video isn’t even that bad. Getting your face burnt off with a blow torch until it’s a skeleton doesn’t sound that painful.

I’d rather choose that than Sponsored by adidas death @BrahminBoss wbu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
equally bad, just ones more graphically disturbing (send link to Ghost Rider vid pls)

Mexico & brazil needs to be nuked for those videos , especially skinning a lil ass kid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and bndar.337
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and 5'7 zoomer
Mexico & brazil needs to be nuked for those videos , especially skinning a lil ass kid
Nah I never seen a cartel video where they legit torture a child (anyone 10 years old or younger) maybe they have limits to their evil

Ghoooost riiiider iiiin theee skyyyyyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yipppy yi yo, yippy yi yayyyyyy
Ghooooost riiiders in the ssskyyyyyy

Skull Raven Banner GIF by Raven Banner Entertainment

• Woah
Ms. Pacman is worse tbh

• Woah
What’s that
That`s a video from a shithole spic country( Honduras I think) where some whore face is cutted in half horizontally by a machete, her husband attacked her due to him getting cucked lmao
The girl looks like real life Ms. Pacman, his maxilla is cut in half, her eyes are moving, she is still breathing, moaning in agony, and her hands were both cut off
Real shit tbh ngl

• JFL
That`s a video from a shithole spic country( Honduras I think) where some whore face is cutted in half horizontally by a machete, her husband attacked her due to him getting cucked lmao
The girl looks like real life Ms. Pacman, his maxilla is cut in half, her eyes are moving, she is still breathing, moaning in agony, and her hands were both cut off
Real shit tbh ngl
Haha I’m gonna stroke my cock to that description thanks faggot!

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun
Nah I never seen a cartel video where they legit torture a child (anyone 10 years old or younger) maybe they have limits to their evil
Its the video of the cop and his son , i think his son was just under 12 , its called the guerrero filaying

• +1
Its the video of the cop and his son , i think his son was just under 12 , its called the guerrero filaying
Oh that’s the one where he gets skinned alive I remember that. I think he was like 15-16 tho
His dad got it easy, just got decapitef

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29