Ghosting a gigastacy

jué

jué

0%Love
Ghosting a gigastacy:feelskek:, I met this girl on Instagram in December 2023, I had long conversations until dawn with her and we talked too much, at one point the messages arrived later (maybe she was busy or something) in my superiority complex I It took him exactly twice as long as her to respond to a message, maybe he got tired or some shit and it started taking even longer and of course I did too, then we relaxed and were starting to talk with some regularity again, but suddenly She ignored me and published stories and about 20 minutes later she responded, I began to take up to 2 days to respond and she responded after 15 minutes because she knew that the less it took, the faster I would respond, there came a point where I suddenly published some photos and she started telling me how good I looked and shit, but I still didn't feel completely comfortable with her behavior, it was a little awkward and she was very bipolar, so one day I unseen her last message * I hope and you project went well I love you *:feelskek:message which I left unseen and never responded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar
I have to admit that the girl was very pretty, she looks like Megan Roche:aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sorry to tell you rajeesh but any girl with white skin and blonde hair isn’t a “gigastacy”

• +1
Reactions: Caesar4911
>claims to ghost a "Gigastacy"
>is a .org user

Pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, jué and USERΝAME