@giant.implants djs cost ??

zuku

zuku

bimax needer
title (lefort I + bsso)

• Hmm...
Reactions: sb23, anticel and castizo
Such an unserious and low effort thread, this is the wrong section for this, if you actually want the price write a proper text and pm it to him on here
well first i didn’t know he was on .org
I am pretty serious in my demand, i plan to get bimax so why would i joke about it ?
And it’s not a « low effort thread » it’s a basic question among dozens of dozens. Go back to quora if you want phisolophy elaborated questions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
well first i didn’t know he was on .org
I am pretty serious in my demand, i plan to get bimax so why would i joke about it ?
And it’s not a « low effort thread » it’s a basic question among dozens of dozens. Go back to quora if you want phisolophy elaborated questions.
@RealSurgerymax pm him, he probably wont respond if you arent serious

@RealSurgerymax pm him, he probably wont respond if you arent serious
thank you like i said i did not knew he was on the forum.

There is a big difference between asking people through a basic question and sending a dm concerning informations about his cost, don’t worry i received an education.
Thank you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and castizo
thank you like i said i did not knew he was on the forum.

There is a big difference between asking people through a basic question and sending a dm concerning informations about his cost, don’t worry i received an education.
Thank you.
ye but he's busy stop tagging bro for useless questions, he answers these on his tiktok comments btw

• +1
Reactions: zuku