Giant Implant's Waiting List

S

seezy_feezy

Iron
Hey everyone,

for those of you who've had the chance to get on a zoom call or even have your implant design done by @RealSurgerymax, how long did the entire process take?

I've been trying to reach the design stage for over 18 months now, but he keeps disappearing and not responding.

I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Are you paying him money?

I wouldn't respond either buddy...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Chintuck22, ascension and 1 other person
Are you paying him money?

I wouldn't respond either buddy...
imagine you send him a long ass message and he responds wirh a dnrd video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Chintuck22, boss8055 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ascension and shizuku11111
Hey everyone,

for those of you who've had the chance to get on a zoom call or even have your implant design done by @RealSurgerymax, how long did the entire process take?

I've been trying to reach the design stage for over 18 months now, but he keeps disappearing and not responding.

I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

Thanks!
Bro screw this shit and fuck that realsurgerymax retard, he doesnt reply to shit for months. Just go outside and approach

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ascension
Why do you need to consult him , go for a surgeon and tell him exactly what do you want and he'll do it for ya

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ascension
Why do you need to consult him , go for a surgeon and tell him exactly what do you want and he'll do it for ya

Incels act like he's the only person on Earth who can design a good implant

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
He is highly ambitious about his designs, constantly inventing new solutions or improving existing ones, which is something you won't get from a third-party service working for Eppley and Co. because they simply don't care as much.

However, he is also the most unreliable person when it comes to time management and meeting schedules.

Who do you have in mind?
you seem ambitious about consulting him , i am just giving you a suggestion so you shouldnt be very pessimistic about the others , in that case for you just be patient

you seem ambitious about consulting him , i am just giving you a suggestion so you shouldnt be very pessimistic about the others , in that case for you just be patient
No really that was a serious question. Because Eppley, Pagnoni etc. are very expensive