Gibt es hier deutsche Goth Girl Maxxer?

D

Deleted member 26885

Gold
Gibt es hier Goth Girl Maxxer? Was muss ich machen, um Goth Girls zu ficken?

?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.
halt deine fresse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jokes, RSzeiS, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
müssen ihre Nischen nutzen oder dorthin gehen, wo sie sich aufhalten
Guckst du freaks and geeks oder hast du nur
James Franco als Profilbild?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Guckst du freaks and geeks oder hast du nur
James Franco als Profilbild?
ich habe nur die erste Folge gesehen, aber ich habe vor, sie zu Ende zu sehen. er hatte Emo/Alt-Appeal in dieser Serie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Deftones hören und jedes mal sagen wie gut deftones ist

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and metagross
Du musst wie ein E-Boy / Prettyboy aussehen. Die meisten Weiber werden dann weniger auf dich stehen, aber die E-Girls und Goth Girls umso mehr.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Du musst wie ein E-Boy / Prettyboy aussehen. Die meisten Weiber werden dann weniger auf dich stehen, aber die E-Girls und Goth Girls umso mehr.
Stehen neuerdings net alle auf die Prettyboys?

ja aber generell nicht auf goth
Mich nennen die Leute hier bis jetzt entweder Htn oder Chadlite, manche Mtn, wenn ich wieder schlank bin. Hab mich in ner Ltr von 5 jahren total fett gefressen.
Also nehm ich mal Htn als top. Wäre meine ideale gf, so ein Goth Girl. Hab ich als htn Chancen?

Mich nennen die Leute hier bis jetzt entweder Htn oder Chadlite, manche Mtn, wenn ich wieder schlank bin. Hab mich in ner Ltr von 5 jahren total fett gefressen.
Also nehm ich mal Htn als top. Wäre meine ideale gf, so ein Goth Girl. Hab ich als htn Chancen?
joa

Stehen neuerdings net alle auf die Prettyboys?
Äh, in meiner Erfahrung mochten es die normaleren Mädchen mehr, wenn ich kurze Haare habe. Die E-girls aber mehr, wenn ich längere Haare habe (so Curtain Hairstyle).

Spiel D&D oder Vampire the Masquerade. Bei uns im Laden sind immer welche, meistens aber Gertrudes und ltb, mal ne mtb oder htb. Verstehe aber eh nicht den Rummel um Stacy. Lieber ne weniger Hübsche, die dankbar für mich ist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
für echt