(GIGA-Battle) MASSETER vs ZYGOS: Which is better to have? Why can't you have both?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
So,

Now I'm back into this Community at last, I want to start tackling all the important issues people here are facing, right?

There we go with into the first topic here:

I can see the first smart and Blackpilled user replying to my thread here,

"Yes, you can have both prominent Masseter muscle and Zygos, simply focus on lower masseter hypetrophy, while leaving the upper part (near zygos) unchanged, or, failing that, try to have Botox injection into the UPPER part of the masseter, in order to get it atrophied",

right, and while this would be one of the best response to my thread (maybe), it's often hard to implement, and to keep both prominent lower masseter muscles, AND also Zygo projection as well.

So I guess in most cases, You'll have to choose between good Masseter prominence, VS Zygo projection ?

Some people will then say than it could depend on individual masseter insertion, and I think they could be right, but I think I saw this theory on masseter insetion being debunked on here before (can't find tread back) ?

I want to pick the Master brains on this forume right here,

What do the Masterminds here (AND the not so Master minds btw) think about the issue (with studies, pics, to help better explain this debate, and find useful answers to this) ?

Thanks I really think this issue is not talked about enough on here.

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant and Mongrelcel
Zygos, why tf is this even a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero and 11 others
prominent masseter muscles will leave you looking bloated

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725, lasthope and 4 others
prominent masseter muscles will leave you looking bloated
depends on ur masseter insertions tbh. pitt has massive masseters and has an angular jaw.

depends on ur masseter insertions tbh. pitt has massive masseters and has an angular jaw.
Thought masseter insertions were a meme lol

Fe1c09bf42b5e046ad48faadfd455889

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Attachments

• CF8CF43B-19DA-4C01-B5E3-8CF85D8A6D47.png
    CF8CF43B-19DA-4C01-B5E3-8CF85D8A6D47.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 187
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yeah that was basically what I was talking about there, about good zygos projection, but still with prominent masseter, et least lower masseter.
the chin is better because even if the cheekbone is very prominent, it is very likely to be asymmetrical.

Last edited:
the chin is better because even if the cheekbone is very prominent, it is very likely to be asymmetrical.
his profile is his best feature tbh, but Vinnie rocks overall, I agree.

Mirin' lips btw

Bone condition and size at the age at which bone development ceases.
Images   2021 08 07T212107634
Images   2021 08 07T212101476

He seems to have had a cheekbone implant that grows forward in the age range where bone development is impossible.
B1f94a53a1010d96b42fb02396056af7
B0a22f9d4f11dc72b42ee826751497d7

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
Big masseters are a looksmin because herbivores have them.
Lions and Tigers have small Masseters

Alright, all good, for example the guy on the right here still seems to have good masseters though
My left side of my face is asymmetrical should I chew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back