(giga blackpill about mewing in young adults, in older even worse) disproving it's effectiveness

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
just look how slow the "maxilla" protracts in facepulling
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23833499/ there is significant alveolar ridge growth as you can see best with the wisdom teeth erupting after 24 months,
idk about the rest actually since the x rays are hard to compare, but there seems no change except alveolar ridge, for true looksmax there need to be improvement in orbital rim and nasal base projection
just look how slow it is with facepulling, and thats constant strong force, why should mewing (less constant lower force) produce visible results in realistic time?
0.5mm protraction from mewing in 5 years?

the facepulling was also done after weakening the sutures a bit with an expander

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, EggKing and Lawton88
just look how slow the "maxilla" protracts in facepulling
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23833499/ there is significant alveolar ridge growth as you can see best with the wisdom teeth erupting after 24 months,
idk about the rest actually since the x rays are hard to compare, but there seems no change except alveolar ridge, for true looksmax there need to be improvement in orbital rim and nasal base projection
just look how slow it is with facepulling, and thats constant strong force, why should mewing (less constant lower force) produce visible results in realistic time?
0.5mm protraction from mewing in 5 years?

the facepulling was also done after weakening the sutures a bit with an expander
based, coping jawlets claim that mewing doesn´t work but in reality it works if you´re below 18

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
based, coping jawlets claim that mewing doesn´t work but in reality it works if you´re below 18
im 25 and very happy with my progress everyday i make visible improvement

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, randomvanish, EggKing and 1 other person
who cares at this point just get surgery or ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, UltimateMan and thereallegend
im 25 and very happy with my progress everyday i make visible improvement
yeah i guess it works however it´s going to be more hard, good luck by the way

• +1