Giga brutal racepill about adoption

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Good looking kids, and especially kids with good phenotypes have a much higher chance of being adopted.

Because if it’s a baby the phenotype is basically everything that matters since the bone structure is still being formed and all babies look like recessed potatoes tbh.

What other criteria is even there to choose from? What are you gonna do? Get to know the babies personality? Kek

“We just felt a special connection” is just a normie cope. There’s no such thing.

It is human nature to want to have good looking friends, family members and especially kids. Being associated with good looking people raises your own status and value.

In my country, Brazil if you go to an orphanage it’s 99% black kids. Even though about half the population is white and there are a lot of mixed people too. Black kids are the only ones left because nobody wants to take them. They are ridiculously over represented in orphanages.

Even ethnic parents are more likely to choose a kid with a whiter complexion than themselves to pretend that they are “improving themselves

We have a saying called “bettering the race” AKA dialuting ethnic genes and becoming whiter, look at this painting from the early 20th century:

The black grandma rejoices in happiness now that her grandchild was finally born white after generations of “whitening”.

If a kid has blue eyes they don’t last a week in the orphanage, they’d be instantly adopted by a rich family. It becomes a fucking auction between rich parents to see who can give the kid the best life. Tutorial mode is an understatement.

Race is by far the biggest factor in baby selection in orphanages. Orphanage owners are Blackpilled on this, I have seen many interviews where they talk about it.

Also girls are more likely to be adopted than boys. Humans have an instinct to want to protect and take care of women while men are expendable / expected to take care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Gaia262, St. Wristcel and 4 others
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Most adopted kids I know are koreans

Tbh black people should stop reproducing, the world will be more advanced and devlopeed without them. And this way they will end their oppression, since they are unfuckable anyways.

BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL, pretty much exptected though

• +1
Tbh black people should stop reproducing, the world will be more advanced and devlopeed without them. And this way they will end their oppression, since they are unfuckable anyways.

Tyrones and Naomis should reproduce as much as possible, there always has to be a BBC who cucks a simp.

Tyrones and Naomis should reproduce as much as possible, there always has to be a BBC who cucks a simp.
NOBODY LIKE BLACK SKIN.

Not much different than a dog shelter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
This is truly the truest racepill. Brazil’s history is so interesting yet such a Blackpill. Maybe @Colvin76 was right...
JK he’s mostly right but in America blacks are treated much better than literally any other country.

• +1
This is truly the truest racepill. Brazil’s history is so interesting yet such a Blackpill. Maybe @Colvin76 was right...
JK he’s mostly right but in America blacks are treated much better than literally any other country.
Actually scratch that maybe besides Africa... but i guess most people would rather live in the west JFL.

• +1