Giga cucked this guy and stole his bitch

Clavicular

Clavicular

Forum Slayer
Contributor
There was a huge fucking wedding party in my bar last night and practically everyone had a date with them. I was just standing by the bar watching and this hot wasian/hapa/idek what she was. She comes over with her date whos a jestered normie white guy whos buying them drinks. The cuck orders the drinks and his date starts giving me iois smiling, then comes up to me flirting so i start kissing her and the guy TAPS HER SHOULDER to stop us i thought but he just handed her a drink and walked away.

She was like “gotta do what you gotta do” so JFL if you buy women drinks. Then she proceeded to drag me around the bar introducing me to the whole wedding party who was mirin at me. Clutched the slay at 3 am, jfl @ life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: eiegta, iblamepheno1, Arcturus and 44 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, gothmog6, eiegta and 22 others
This is what I say when I tell u guys slayer threads are suicidefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, eiegta, iblamepheno1 and 25 others
Can confirm. I was that hot wasian/hapa/idek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombey, Suns9999, ReadBooksEveryday and 13 others
Rizz:
4377542 1726050062903
vs.
Sexual Harassment:

4335712 1724541068860

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, castizo, The Homelander and 59 others
DNR SEXHAVER RAMBLINGS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razerx17, shitskinism, DarkTriadBeliever and 9 others
There was a huge fucking wedding party in my bar last night and practically everyone had a date with them. I was just standing by the bar watching and this hot wasian/hapa/idek what she was. She comes over with her date whos a jestered normie white guy whos buying them drinks. The cuck orders the drinks and his date starts giving me iois smiling, then comes up to me flirting so i start kissing her and the guy TAPS HER SHOULDER to stop us i thought but he just handed her a drink and walked away.

She was like “gotta do what you gotta do” so JFL if you buy women drinks. Then she proceeded to drag me around the bar introducing me to the whole wedding party who was mirin at me. Clutched the slay at 3 am, jfl @ life.
hes gonna go ER on u lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anton tufan, Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
stopped reading once i read ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, borntosuffer and 8 others
stop ur making future abused dogs brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, Suns9999, psychomandible and 7 others
Were you prettyboy maxxed that day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, onskibidi, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
This is what I say when I tell u guys slayer threads are suicidefuel
I met a girl in a club and an hour later I fucked her in a toilet. She was high mtb(some say htb) with a fat ass.
She told me to choke her and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: \/orman, Suns9999, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 8 others
I met a girl in a club and an hour later I fucked her in a toilet. She was high mtb(some say htb) with a fat ass.
Why are you doing this to me Spongebob

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, Kazey, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 4 others
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, Suns9999, fluoride1337 and 6 others
Congrats

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
She smelled your personality from a mile away
keep them threads comin :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, enchanted_elixir and notsocommonthumb
She smelled your personality from a mile away
keep them threads comin :feelshmm:
wow the same joke every thread, did you laugh out loud when you though of this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, RichardSpencel, Suns9999 and 7 others
I went to a club last night and two stacies got on their hands and knees and sucked my balls and gave me rim job. I then graped them in toilet and cummed in them and spit on them and left

See guys I can make up stories too!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shitskinism, panjeet currycel, Phxx and 19 others
everything is possible when youre mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Clavicular and notsocommonthumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, RichardSpencel, IWTKMH and 15 others

Jesus Christ. What's your current stack (roids and nootropics) to be this fucking savage? Is this just innate?

Jesus Christ. What's your current stack (roids and nootropics) to be this fucking savage? Is this just innate?
Idek how much test im on i just pin random doses im not kidding. And i take 30mg var everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Phxx, RichardSpencel, fluoride1337 and 3 others
Unban @Bliisk

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I went to a club last night and two stacies got on their hands and knees and sucked my balls and gave me rim job. I then graped them in toilet and cummed in them and spit on them and left

found wishiwaschico's alt

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, greywind and tombradylover
Lets be real they were probably just friends, dude probably doesnt give a fuck abt her and he probably has other fwb

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and noonespecial
Where you the bartender or something? Or did you just roam down there by yourself? Might have to try this

@Clavicular how does squishy pussy smell?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
did you bust early as fuck
Nah I was so drunk it probably took 15-20 minutes. I went 3 rounds in different places though. It was one of the best memories. There was legit a 3rd girl that offered the idea to share a hotel room. We tried it but nothing was open. I called a friend but he was a lazy fuck who didnt want to let us in. So I just took 1 girl to my home after that. Could've ended much better tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: ajd

Fake ass story LARPer nigga

Attachments

• 4406148_bear.mp4
    6.1 MB

How do u slay + have a good sleep schedule? Did you go thru a period where u didnt slay at all to ascend fast or have you always done both?

doesn’t work for you because it might be real

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
doesn’t work for you because it might be real
Jfl the last time me and @FrameMaxxxer went out together some milf slut came up to me and started dancing on me and kissing me while her husband stood next to her and watched like a cuck she asked to go to the bathroom and fuck but I didn’t go I was too sober and high Inhib.

U don’t see me making threads about it tho cuz it’s gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Alt Number 3