Giga Female Olympian Simps for Tyrone; Reddit Foids in Shambles

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Yeah no shit he is the catch, fuckin insane body and good face. The foids are shocked that that bug eyed freak drove 1 hour every day to visit giga Tyrone.

288F1ED9 0292 44F1 89CE F37F92EC8210

joe budden vh1 GIF

@klip11 @whitegymmax @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller and klip11
Thought she was white

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
They think just because hes not a good NFL player she isnt dating up JFL

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and g0op
id fuck up Amanda nunes

Yeh he's definitely dating down
She's mad ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33711, basedblackpiller and 4 others
Also he's definitely no tyrone lol he's a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Jason Voorhees
She looks a little deformed

Actually yeah I'm wrong
He looks like a normie in the photo from the post
Def no normie
lighter brown eyes on a black guy who's not too black is an insane coloring halo looks exotic asf

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
lighter brown eyes on a black guy who's not too black is an insane coloring halo looks exotic asf
Not really you still need psl
This pheno stuff is overrated. It doesn't turn you into a slayer unless your face is already good no matter what pheno you have. It's more like a pre-requisite

• +1
Reactions: nope, Big White Cuck and Shieda_Kayn
Why do men always date down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller and klip11
“Men are always the catch”
Brutal hypergamy pill even Tyrone is aware

Not really you still need psl
This pheno stuff is overrated. It doesn't turn you into a slayer unless your face is already good no matter what pheno you have. It's more like a pre-requisite
I think it’s underrated here.
Asians with light brown or grey contacts (cause I’ve never seen an Asian with natural light eyes, I think it’s impossible within like 3 generations of being whitewashed unfortunately) is a huge looksmax for them, in the same way that green or light brown eyes are a huge halo for light skins.
I agree that it’s somewhat a prerequisite, but if you’re simply going for Beckys, it will do the trick.
It’s the same as me using MT2 and dying my brows and lashes dark brown, it’s that contrast halo that pulls Beckys in, Stacy’s will need a whole lot more though obviously.

I think it’s underrated here.
Asians with light brown or grey contacts (cause I’ve never seen an Asian with natural light eyes, I think it’s impossible within like 3 generations of being whitewashed unfortunately) is a huge looksmax for them, in the same way that green or light brown eyes are a huge halo for light skins.
I agree that it’s somewhat a prerequisite, but if you’re simply going for Beckys, it will do the trick.
It’s the same as me using MT2 and dying my brows and lashes dark brown, it’s that contrast halo that pulls Beckys in, Stacy’s will need a whole lot more though obviously.
It's not
Being close to white tier smv isn't a huge boost. You're just not disadvantaged. Ethnics are used to being low value shit their whole lives that seeing an ethnic with close to white tier smv is some sort of magical thing. This is what ALL white boys have buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Shieda_Kayn
It's not
Being close to white tier smv isn't a huge boost. You're just not disadvantaged. Ethnics are used to being low value shit their whole lives that seeing an ethnic with close to white tier smv is some sort of magical thing. This is what ALL white boys have buddy
It’s not about white boys SMV jfl, it’s about contrast.
So you’re saying that if base is average white SMV, then a way that ethnics can achieve this is via looking more white?
If so then ethnics with black eyes, short narrows hairlines, thick lips etc. whilst having decent features and good harmony, get mogged by an average white boy?
Idk about allat.
You can further educate me, but I just see it as a contrast thing, for example I have turquoise eyes but I wish they had some yellow in them, like some other blue eyes I’ve seen, it won’t necessarily make me look more Caucasian or whatever idk, but it would look cooler to me, and I believe it would boost SMV even if by only the slightest amount.
Not to mention thicker lips would be great too.

Yeah no shit he is the catch, fuckin insane body and good face. The foids are shocked that that bug eyed freak drove 1 hour every day to visit giga Tyrone.

View attachment 2625935
joe budden vh1 GIF

@klip11 @whitegymmax @Preston
They think just because hes not a good NFL player she isnt dating up JFL
yeah because most women care about status, money and looks, not either or, all three

so according to women a good looking guy that is not rich or famous is still dating up if the woman is a celebrity

They tear apart the ugly rich guys too

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 55314
I saw that pic and thought holy shit how tall is that mogger because of how much bigger he looked standing next to her but I just checked and she’s 4 ft 8 jfl and he’s only 5’11. Also he should be embarrassed for dating someone so much uglier

why you're browsing Fauxmoi anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back