Giga Gook gets destroyed by croatian chad

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather

boring fight honestly, save yourself the time of watching it completely tbh

croatian dude is pretty big actually, other dude is just giant pretty sure

boring fight honestly, save yourself the time of watching it completely tbh

I always thought Hong man Choi was just a can that's very big. I mean at least in mma

But in kickboxing I just found out he actually has a win over semmy schilt lol. Holy shit!

yea i think it's 6'2 vs 7'2 or sth
I always thought Hong man Choi was just a can that's very big. I mean at least in mma

But in kickboxing I just found out he actually has a win over semmy schilt lol. Holy shit!
he did kickboxing?

That Croatian dude is also one of the best kickboxers in the world as well as one of the best mma fighters (in a ring not cage)
yea i think it's 6'2 vs 7'2 or sth

he did kickboxing?
Yeah. He and cro cop are alike. Kickboxers who moved to mma. Except one is actually good and the other is a can who somehow got 1-2 good wins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Hong man choi should've never competed tbh

lmao imagine making Brock Lesnar and Badr Hari look like small children when they're standing next to you
38K-uvtHOgkKrfCFBEe3du1sz2Jus88jyerz7HraIBJuWYt6JxXpj-U2E27cpwHA6YrOr5Y1ZxboMKpCWypvQobLPKaTrd_oT229Z_M3fgTMsk-tvw

jSGdr9lS4PPrJ46nDCbwRMUdLLiwf5vS_TrLtCV7EWL3itYRQGp_-wIUVVcXof-QCAERiWkh1fXp4MTLrK0jDwfoOa6FZNo_3YTZvpuEgIDc5DRbaEWJKktwpBwm2N6zM1-y1IE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 3832
lmao imagine making Brock Lesnar and Badr Hari look like small children when they're standing next to you
38K-uvtHOgkKrfCFBEe3du1sz2Jus88jyerz7HraIBJuWYt6JxXpj-U2E27cpwHA6YrOr5Y1ZxboMKpCWypvQobLPKaTrd_oT229Z_M3fgTMsk-tvw

jSGdr9lS4PPrJ46nDCbwRMUdLLiwf5vS_TrLtCV7EWL3itYRQGp_-wIUVVcXof-QCAERiWkh1fXp4MTLrK0jDwfoOa6FZNo_3YTZvpuEgIDc5DRbaEWJKktwpBwm2N6zM1-y1IE
jesus christ i've never seen such a ramus

ALL gooks are subhuman

right foot hospital, left foot cemetery

If I saw that asian dude coming my way I would shit my pants.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner