Giga Incel in Denial Reddit Loser Pretends to "Child Free" when he actually couldn't impregnate a woman if he tried (Also Autistic?)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, flippasav, Fleamales and 14 others
Nigger looks and sounds like a pedophile too, it's so over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 77932, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
Childfree = I am not allowed 100 meters within a public school

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, datboijj, HighTierSubhuman and 7 others
Nigga somehow got mogged by the clash royale giant

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Cope
This man is handsome, isn't he? @klip11

IMG 20240818 114852

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, Kanye West's Cousin, Clown Show and 6 others
Foids would 100% smash the clash royale giant.

He's big and tall. Definition of medium ugly tall guy that foids fall for.
Roasties and whores maybe

HQNP foids like the archers would probably be Prince only

IMG 3898

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, bakpaokukus, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
Thats you when you turn 40

no, he obviously has autism and still thinks he could get a women. His special interest is prolly being childfree

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Thats you when you turn 40
When i'm 40 i'll be in charge of the 4th Reich after I delayed the apocalypse by killing Lucifer when I have 500 children.

Your response?

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius, LOOKISM-LOGIC and klip11
Being childfree is based. LOL at tradcucks who want to have kids in today's society/economy.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and optimisticzoomer
Being childfree is based. LOL at tradcucks who want to have kids in today's society/economy.
Then do us all a favor and end your life you dysgenic genetic blight so that you'll be replaced by all the people who are having kids.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Swarthy Knight and optimisticzoomer
Then do us all a favor and end your life you dysgenic genetic blight so that you'll be replaced by all the people who are having kids.
How would ending my life result in kid havers "replacing" me??? :feelskek: Smartest kiddie lover

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How would ending my life result in kid havers "replacing" me??? :feelskek: Smartest kiddie lover
How would it not replace you? People who weren't brainwashed by redditors to not have kids, their offspring and their genetic lineage will continue, yours will end.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How would it not replace you? People who weren't brainwashed by redditors to not have kids, their offspring and their genetic lineage will continue, yours will end.
Everyone living today will "get replaced" within a 100 years from now. Having kids won't make you immortal lmfao

• +1
Bald, sub5, obese, probably also short with a micropenis.
JOVA!
Dude acts like he ever had a choice.
He was never in the least of potential candidates for reproduction to begin with.
He is using the same old "You can't fire me! I quit!" meme.

When i'm 40 i'll be in charge of the 4th Reich after I delayed the apocalypse by killing Lucifer when I have 500 children.

Your response?
My response

Everyone living today will "get replaced" within a 100 years from now. Having kids won't make you immortal lmfao
Your genes not existing in 100 years definitely wont make you immortal, that's for damn sure.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Bald, sub5, obese, probably also short with a micropenis.
JOVA!
Dude acts like he ever had a choice.
He was never in the least of potential candidates for reproduction to begin with.
He is using the same old "You can't fire me! I quit!" meme.
It's over.

Your genes not existing in 100 years definitely wont make you immortal, that's for damn sure.
And your genes can exist for thousands of years, but you yourself won't be there to see it or experience it. So why does it matter?

• +1
>child predator pheno

never began for this nigga tbh

Definitely a mod on here too

And your genes can exist for thousands of years, but you yourself won't be there to see it or experience it. So why does it matter?
Even from a completely atheistic perspective, memories pass on through genes to a degree, so part of me will be there to see it because my child will be half of me.

You don't value yourself as a part of the species, which means you are a threat to humanity from an evolutionary perspective, literally a parasite.