Not cool bro
Imagine if that was your bro, and somebody else was making fun of him

It's not even funny, he's just standing there proud of going into the next year

Good shit for that dude

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, kalluss and Codeinlover
Bruh that account is fucking weird

Just using her son for virtuesignalling fucking bizarre :feelswhat:
yeah the videos are funny though, quick laugh never hurt anyone…except darious but he’s basically a walking veggie

Not cool bro
Imagine if that was your bro, and somebody else was making fun of him

It's not even funny, he's just standing there proud of going into the next year

Good shit for that dude
since when did org become so morally correct…

• +1
Reactions: noobs
since when did org become so morally correct…
Idk
Ever since I forced myself to change I've remained doing more good than bad I think
@UZB_Strebl Is a good dude

The thing is man, this isn't even funny

This is like that one nigga who posted a girl from r/iamugly to laugh at her.

You aren't laughing at the scenario, but the person.
You're making fun of them. That's just evil.
If this guy fell off his chair or some shit I'd get it, but he's celebrating an achievement

Leave the nigga alone

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover
Idk
Ever since I forced myself to change I've remained doing more good than bad I think

If this guy fell off his chair or some shit I'd get it, but he's celebrating an achievement

Leave the nigga alone
im too apathetic and morally grey to care for any of the points you made, they slip right off

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
im too apathetic and morally grey to care for any of the points you made, they slip right off
You can definitely learn it man
Just whenever you're in a situation ask yourself how would you feel if you were there
If that happened to somebody you care about

Next time you watch a film, pretend you were in the characters shoes.. what would you do

You'll start seeing life that way in even a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover
Just whenever you're in a situation ask yourself how would you feel if you were there

Next time you watch a film, pretend you were in the characters shoes.. what would you do

Holy ur a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and bourgeoizyzz
Holy ur a faggot
Myb I am
But at least I'm not fake
Your pussy ass will never say half this shit in person

You can only act tough/ make fun of those weaker than you online

The same way you view that autistic dude, I view you

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

I don't think I need that.
Sometimes when someone's doing worse than me, I get in their shoes for a sec, and then get off their shoes and think "too bad for them, but I'm still me, so it's good" :ogre:

• +1
Idk, it's just something that happens. But it does make me feel better

I don't think I need that.
Sometimes when someone's doing worse than me, I get in their shoes for a sec, and then get off their shoes and think "too bad for them, but I'm still me, so it's good" :ogre:
Tbh as long as you don't spread evil in the world or fall weak to it yourself.. you're good
You don't have to get out of your way to be nice to ppl
I don't do that shit myself with everyone

Like the fag @Bdot who spoke up

Say ik him IRL, and I could improve his life quality. Is he deserving of a better life?
I won't hate him either, ill just be neutral

Always be either positive or neutral with ppl tbh
Being negative doesn't just fuck them over it fucks yourself over too

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Idk

Leave the nigga alone
The black pill made me a better person

• Woah
Reactions: gookcelriceR and greycel
hold on, i assume 14th grade is prison, but what is 13th grade?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, gookcelriceR and greycel
How so bro?
It showed me the truth the way really things are yk I have much more sympathy for subhumans but at same time don’t a lot of people on this website and real life put themselves in a box

• +1
Tbh as long as you don't spread evil in the world or fall weak to it yourself.. you're good
You don't have to get out of your way to be nice to ppl
I don't do that shit myself with everyone

Like the fag @Bdot who spoke up

Say ik him IRL, and I could improve his life quality. Is he deserving of a better life?
I won't hate him either, ill just be neutral

Always be either positive or neutral with ppl tbh
Being negative doesn't just fuck them over it fucks yourself over too
I'm always like that too. I'm too chill and smart to speak like that to anyone who's disagreeing with me.
I'm not someone who's spreading negativity, I have a lot of patience and I'm not one to call out others for being different than me

• +1
How so bro?
You realize people judge u before u even open ur mouth so why care what they think or how they react to u and you realize how u may subconsciously judge people

• +1
Reactions: greycel and gookcelriceR
It showed me the truth the way really things are yk I have much more sympathy for subhumans but at same time don’t a lot of people on this website and real life put themselves in a box
Yeah
Yk I was talking to someone blackballed.
And them being aware of the halo effect reinforced it in their minds.
Some people are too weak to change themselves.. not even that he didn't see the benefit in doing so, he did

He said something along the lines of, it's the Universe's order, or flow etc.. and he wants to pretend he never knew

He's shying away from information, as that puts him in an unstable state. He can profit off of it (improve his and other's life quality), but chooses to back up.. and he's never going to forget no matter how much he tries to back up

So he might aswell walk forward through it

Idk, some people just can't be helped
They convince themselves they are happy, and even if they might not be.. we aren't in a position to help them

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and gookcelriceR
I'm always like that too. I'm too chill and smart to speak like that to anyone who's disagreeing with me.
I'm not someone who's spreading negativity, I have a lot of patience and I'm not one to call out others for being different than me
Dk if this is sarcasm or not

• +1
Myb I am

Myb I am

Trust me I have no problem with Darius, ur just a high E faggot.

Trust me I have no problem with Darius, ur just a high E faggot.
I'd roast you but you're going to be living a shittier life than me

There's no point in me even entertaining you fag, don't reply to me
I'm not responding

• +1
Yeah
Yk I was talking to someone blackballed.
And them being aware of the halo effect reinforced it in their minds.
Some people are too weak to change themselves.. not even that he didn't see the benefit in doing so, he did

He said something along the lines of, it's the Universe's order, or flow etc.. and he wants to pretend he never knew

He's shying away from information, as that puts him in an unstable state. He can profit off of it (improve his and other's life quality), but chooses to back up.. and he's never going to forget no matter how he tries to back up

So he might aswell walk forward through it

Idk, some people just can't be helped
They convince themselves they are happy, and even if they might not be.. we aren't in a position to help them
Its desire they don’t really want it we as humans act on desires if ur biggest desire is to ascend you’ll do anything to ascend like getting ur skull split open or injecting new chems in urself and a lot of people here dream the dream but don’t live the style it takes to live the dream if they really wanted it they would act on it but instead they dream but don’t act on their dreams which is torture

• +1
I'd roast you but you're going to be living a shittier life than me

There's no point in me even entertaining you fag, don't reply to me
I'm not responding
The thing is tho these people r “black pilled” but they’re aren’t really black pilled they haven’t experienced it enough in their day to day life because if they did it would probably ignite a fire inside them to ascend

• +1
Dk if this is sarcasm or not
It's not sarcasm. I'm either positive or neutral, almost never negative
I only get angry if the other person is too stupid and trying to provoke me, otherwise, I'll just think about the issue as another disagreement, because I have no concern for an opinion or point of view that seems stupid to me.
I'm pretty relaxed. :feelsez:
I'll just stop talking to them and call it a day if we're disagreeing too much

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and greycel
It's like I'm above everything.

• +1
It's not sarcasm. I'm either positive or neutral, almost never negative
I only get angry if the other person is too stupid and trying to provoke me, otherwise, I'll just think about the issue as another disagreement, because I have no concern for an opinion or point of view that seems stupid to me.
I'm pretty relaxed. :feelsez:
I'll just stop talking to them and call it a day if we're disagreeing too much
W way of living, people get too controlled by their emotions
Not realising that it's dragging both the people down

The thing is tho these people r “black pilled” but they’re aren’t really black pilled they haven’t experienced it enough in their day to day life because if they did it would probably ignite a fire inside them to ascend
Yeah
That and also how much innate desire they have to, no? As people can want to work hard at the slightest inconvenience, whereas others who've experienced a lot just learn to cope with it

I'm not quite sure what it is called, but it's something that's different for everybody

• Love it
Idk

Leave the nigga alone
Virtue signaling faggot trying to gain his allah points back

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, gookcelriceR and greycel
  • JFL
  • +1

Yeah
That and also how much innate desire they have to, no? As people can want to work hard at the slightest inconvenience, whereas others who've experienced a lot just learn to cope with it

I'm not quite sure what it is called, but it's something that's different for everybody
The funny thing is that since these quote on quote black pillers is that they think that since there not Chad and they can ldar and be pieces of shit and the tiktokcels are out looksmaxxing them 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and greycel
The funny thing is that since these quote on quote black pillers is that they think that since there not Chad and they can ldar and be pieces of shit and the tiktokcels are out looksmaxxing them 😂😂😂
There's gotta be losers so others can be winners

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Codeinlover
There's gotta be losers so others can be winners
A perfect example of this is @Lebgfinal idk why he doesn’t looksmax Jfl

• +1
Thank you brother. I'm very rational and calm, I am blessed with extremely high social and emotional intelligence and it shows.
Lots of people can't get over their black & white thinking, it's either negative or positive with them.
They would never think about how little these problems matter. A disagreement is a disagreement.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Codeinlover
A perfect example of this is @Lebgfinal idk why he doesn’t looksmax Jfl
I feel like it has to do with having a genetic advantage, or specifically believing you do

Similar to those people who don't revise for exams, believing they are smart.. doing so get complacent, and then they'll fail

I think lebgfinal is well aware of his good base and HTN potential, but chooses not to because he already feels accomplished, for having been born with the genetics? Or he might feel he wouldn't live up to how he views himself?

In any case, at the end of the day discipline > talent always

There's not a big enough difference in genetics for the opposite to be the case (generally speaking)

I feel like it has to do with having a genetic advantage, or specifically believing you do

Similar to those people who don't revise for exams, believing they are smart.. doing so get complacent, and then they'll fail

I think lebgfinal is well aware of his good base and HTN potential, but chooses not to because he already feels accomplished, for having been born with the genetics? Or he might feel he wouldn't live up to how he views himself?

In any case, at the end of the day discipline > talent always

There's not a big enough difference in genetics for the opposite to be the case (generally speaking)
i was born for evillllll

• JFL

yeah but what if i dont want too, i dont have a desire to be morally correct, if i was meant to be empathetic surely it would happen on its own

yeah but what if i dont want too, i dont have a desire to be morally correct, if i was meant to be empathetic surely it would happen on its own
Nah
A large part of it is environment based.

And also being morally correct would improve your QoL. You gain more than you think, because it's not just a direct benefit. A large part of the stacking is indirect

Nah
A large part of it is environment based.

And also being morally correct would improve your QoL. You gain more than you think, because it's not just a direct benefit. A large part of the stacking is indirect
im very machiavellian so i doubt any kindness would help my life as im already very kind to those that can provide for me

• +1
im very machiavellian so i doubt any kindness would help my life as im already very kind to those that can provide for me
Lower ceiling of fulfillment in this life. not to mention harder to achieve
Because it's not self-sufficient

Lower ceiling of fulfillment in this life
wouldnt lowering ceiling of fulfillment would just be a nietzschean cope i feel like,

those that cant get something lie to themselves and convince themselves it wasnt worth it either way