• FD368C0B-2057-40B8-9AA6-FE9C29DBBD91.jpeg
    FD368C0B-2057-40B8-9AA6-FE9C29DBBD91.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 400
normie - high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Haven
Chadlite, but I’m going to eat grass if you ever do all of this

Chadlite, but I’m going to eat grass if you ever do all of this
Why not? If it can change my life. Chadlite is what PSL? I think this is not enough, chadlite can slay?

5-5.75
Why not? If it can change my life. Chadlite is what PSL? I think this is not enough, chadlite can slay

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Rate in PSL.
For this update i need near 50-70k$
Maximal version of me in this live.
Too much stress in the forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Do you think spending 70k just to be a 5/10 facially is worth it?
All this surgery talk is extreme cope on here unless you have a spare 200k dollars rotting on your bank account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Do you think spending 70k just to be a 5/10 facially is worth it?
All this surgery talk is extreme cope on here unless you have a spare 200k dollars rotting on your bank account
Pic is 5/10? Lol

Pic is 5/10? Lol
Yes I'd say so. It's average, not bad but nothing special. The boyish look is always a huge disadvantage in the real world

Yes I'd say so. It's average, not bad but nothing special. The boyish look is always a huge disadvantage in the real world
Lets say, i have 200k$, what can i do to be 8/10?

Lets say, i have 200k$, what can i do to be 8/10?
Nothing. 8/10 is born.
IRL the most important aspect to being above average is SIZE. Because let's face it, humans have more variance in facial looks than animals, but not as much as we like to think. Most humans are average looking, most humans don't have major flaws, face is overrated as long as it's average and has no major flaws like a round jaw, recessed chin, NCT eyes or low cheekbones (average=pretty).
The biggest halo in the real world is a great height (6'3-6'5) and a good frame (broad shoulders, tiny hips, thick and long arms and wrists and hands, feet, neck etc)

Nothing. 8/10 is born.
IRL the most important aspect to being above average is SIZE. Because let's face it, humans have more variance in facial looks than animals, but not as much as we like to think. Most humans are average looking, most humans don't have major flaws, face is overrated as long as it's average and has no major flaws like a round jaw, recessed chin, NCT eyes or low cheekbones (average=pretty).
The biggest halo in the real world is a great height (6'3-6'5) and a good frame (broad shoulders, tiny hips, thick and long arms and wrists and hands, feet, neck etc)
understandably. shortly speaking its over for me and i can't do anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
Your more is chadlite soft features kinda resemble Chico
Defo above average

People say this is 5/10, but lol.
people rate too high because they compare the person to themselves, and due to a coping mechanism people usually rate themselves 6/10 even when in reality they're 3/10. (most people on here are somewhere between 2/10 to 5/10 with a rare 6-7/10.
being rated as a 5/10 isn't an insult. 5/10 means average, and the average person in the real world is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
people rate too high because they compare the person to themselves, and due to a coping mechanism people usually rate themselves 6/10 even when in reality they're 3/10. (most people on here are somewhere between 2/10 to 5/10 with a rare 6-7/10.
being rated as a 5/10 isn't an insult. 5/10 means average, and the average person in the real world is good looking.
Can you rate me without update?

Attachments

• 1617457317184.png
    1617457317184.png
    611.6 KB · Views: 337
He's 5 PSL in this photo imo

Can you rate me without update?
how tall are you? facially almost same rating as the morph.
spending 70k is definitely not worth it trust me

High tier normie-chadlite

how tall are you? facially almost same rating as the morph.
spending 70k is definitely not worth it trust me
I think it's worth admitting for me its over and even 70k$ can't help me

Keep coping you autistic “PSL expert”. OP would be above average irl. Go outside more often and you’ll see what the real world looks like.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Yerico7 and Deleted member 10615
Keep coping you autistic “PSL expert”. OP would be above average irl. Go outside more often and you’ll see what the real world looks like.
After all surgeries at the best my PSL 5, but it does not enough as for me and it's not worth it, I guess

Go outside of your ghetto more often. Whenever I go outside I see a lot of good looking people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Rate in PSL.
For this update i need near 50-70k$
Maximal version of me in this live.
You can slay if you look like this and have an NT persona and some bulk

I mog.
And for you:

Attachments

• 1038909-ed54e07f74d31a80ce79869f77252e92.mp4
    1.9 MB
Give you pic
?
Also it's like you barely morphed your jaw. Jaw is law. Don't morph pics where you're wearing a hoodie.

Give you pic
My guess as to why you chose a pic where you were wearing a hoodie to morph is that you have subhuman ears.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
My guess as to why you chose a pic where you were wearing a hoodie to morph is that you have subhuman ears.
A few seconds of looking on his profile, it seems that my intuition was correct.
C8C0BE37 96DE 47CE 98CB 37E3FE5A0198

Can you get surgery for ears? That would probably be your biggest looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You say you mog that version of me, can you give me you pic?

Ears very easy to fix
I can DM you it if you want, I don't know if I can trust you though.

Its easy, but why? It is my unique, i think
Please stop coping with uniqueness, that is going to really drag you down in the long run. Just because something is unique doesn't mean it's good. People probably said that to you (like family members, etc.) and you internalized that way of thinking. In reality they just didn't want you to be insecure so they pretended that it's uniqueness is a virtue. It's like when people call mentally ill or retarded people unique, or disabled people unique. Don't let stuff like that hold you back. It is the biggest ascension you can do, trust me.

I'm a ginger. Just wait until I dye my hair and then people start saying that my ginger hair was unique. Yeah, it was unique, but not the good kind of unique.

Okay, DM please me. As for me giga looksmaxed version of me can mog 80% peoples.
Maybe 80% of people from all age groups. It does not mog 80% of men from 18-21, simply because Jaw is Law and the jaw wasn't morphed enough, because a hoodie picture was being morphed. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just saying jaw is law.

Maybe 80% of people from all age groups. It does not mog 80% of men from 18-21, simply because Jaw is Law and the jaw wasn't morphed enough, because a hoodie picture was being morphed. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just saying jaw is law.
And if i morph my jaw enouhg. Can i mog 80-85% 18-21 y.o? Go DM, tell me about me. Can i morph for slay or its over?

And if i morph my jaw enouhg. Can i mog 80-85% 18-21 y.o? Go DM, tell me about me. Can i morph for slay or its over?
Definitely, because jaw is law. I'll send you my pics.