Giga NT trait: not caring about politics

AspiringFakecel

AspiringFakecel

Iron
Lowkey whenever I see someone who's into politics, especially if they're far right or far left (more often than not far left) they usually look and act non-nt as fuck. Chad and Stacy just don't care about politics, only subhumans and trucels have time for that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, HeightPilledum, niqfan625 and 13 others
True. 1 vote won't change shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 25743 and AspiringFakecel
i used to not care . now i care a lot . but im not nerdcel i know nothing still . right/left is retarded . both sides help the elite

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Sapieeen and AspiringFakecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, boss8055, Youㅤ and 1 other person
Just kill any politician you dont agree with theory (in Super Mario 64 DS)
200.gif

The feds when they see (in a videogame) after a threat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Clqs, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
i dont care about politics yet im still non-NT :lul:

i used to not care . now i care a lot . but im not nerdcel i know nothing still . right/left is retarded . both sides help the elite
just vote what ever is better for the economy and dont gaf about anything else

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
Idc bout politics anymore but still somewhat follow it

Idc bout politics anymore but still somewhat follow it
Muh, maybe following politics and larping as a leftie (especially pretending to care about abortion and shit) is a hailo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and rand anon
i just don’t care because i know

1: democracy/our vote isn’t actually real and it’s just about who the jews want in place

2. left wing and right wing shit isn’t real either, it’s just 2 groups of retards trying to conceive lookism and the blackpill but it’s like they are close but still so far, racial issues and discrimination and equality etc etc are just pointless things to argue about because there is no real morality or proper set of moral rules, the only morality is the randomness of genes, you are either chad or incel it’s all luck

humans would be better off embracing the fact we are animals rather than trying to act like we are more intellectual and morally sound than we actually are

:ogre:

Politics and religion two biggest copes of all time