GIGABLACKPILL: A staggering 39% of heterosexual couples meet online

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf

About 65% of same‐sex couples who met in 2017 met online, compared to about 39% for heterosexual couples. The 65% of recently formed same‐sex couples who met online is very similar to what Rosenfeld and Thomas (2012; Figure 1) reported for same‐sex couples in 2009 using the 2009 data alone. As the pattern for same‐sex couples has not changed as much, we focus here on the changes in how heterosexual couples have met since 2009.

The most traditional ways of meeting for heterosexual couples, i.e. meeting through family, meeting through church, meeting in the neighborhood, and meeting in primary or secondary school have all been declining sharply since 1940.

In 2009, meeting through friends was by far the most common way heterosexual couples met, and this had been true for 60 years since the immediate post World War II period. Since 2009, however, meeting through friends has declined sharply, and meeting online has continued to grow. As a result of the decline in meeting through friends and the rise in meeting online, heterosexual couples in the U.S. are now much more likely to meet online than to meet any other way. We identify 2013 as the approximate year when meeting online surpassed meeting through friends for heterosexual couples in the U.S. Previous research with the HCMST surveys showed that breakup rates were not influenced by how couples met, so the retrospective nature of the HCMST “how did you meet” q

Soon enough online will be pretty much the only way to meet women. Better invest in a good camera, a good lighting system, and most importantly plastic surgery. "just go outside bro" won't cut it anymore after a few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ropemaxing and Extra Chromosome
You most definitely need to "go outside bro". Pretty sure not having any group pictures on Tinder can lead to missing lots of matches. Lots of girls don't swipe right on average guys without group photos, but if he shows a robust social life in his pics, and some hobbies, the chances for an average looking guy to get a date increases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You most definitely need to "go outside bro". Pretty sure not having any group pictures on Tinder can lead to missing lots of matches. Lots of girls don't swipe right on average guys without group photos, but if he shows a robust social life in his pics, and some hobbies, the chances for an average looking guy to get a date increases.

BOI don't make me pull out my arsenal of blackpilled studies
Imagine falling for the group picture meme in 2019 when studies have proved that looks are by far the most important thing, especially on dating apps where they're pretty much the only thing that matter. If you're hot you get matches. If you're not hot you don't get matches. Period.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
BOI don't make me pull out my arsenal of blackpilled studies
Imagine falling for the group picture meme in 2019 when studies have proved that looks are by far the most important thing, especially on dating apps where they're pretty much the only thing that matter. If you're hot you get matches. If you're not hot you don't get matches. Period.
I only mean getting a date. Where I live, in a rural area, online dating does work for social people, even if average/slightly below looking. I'm subhuman and I've been on numerous "dates", only one of which progressed a bit. Girls tend to prefer the stereotypical man of the area of where they live, so in my case they often prefer men with a background in cowboy lifestyle, and rich ranchers, obviously preferring the good looking tall ones. It varies from place to place.

I only mean getting a date. Where I live, in a rural area, online dating does work for social people, even if average/slightly below looking. I'm subhuman and I've been on numerous "dates", only one of which progressed a bit. Girls tend to prefer the stereotypical man of the area of where they live, so in my case they often prefer men with a background in cowboy lifestyle, and rich ranchers, obviously preferring the good looking tall ones. It varies from place to place.

Interesting. Where do you live?

I live in a big midwestern city and women here are superficial as hell. I can grab pics of a male model looking dude taking selfies in his bedroom, chadfish with them and still get women DTF.

Pretty lifefuel gang money for me, but I'm done with that online crap. Im going for the irl now.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Interesting. Where do you live?

I live in a big midwestern city and women here are superficial as hell. I can grab pics of a male model looking dude taking selfies in his bedroom, chadfish with them and still get women DTF.
Small city in the Rockies.

my psl increased by 1 point after i read this useless study

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
You need to get yourself a horse right away man. Horsemaxx

• +1
Once I'm moneymaxed I want to buy horses and land anyways.
Good boy, ranchmaxx. Become a cattle baron or a sheep tycoon or whatever they have in your state.

• +1
all trp cope my nigger
You are a crab. A crab in a bucket full of other crabs. When @CupOfCoffee is trying to ascend from the crab bucket, by becoming a sheep lord, you cling on and drag him right back down. Disgraceful.

You are a crab. A crab in a bucket full of other crabs. When @CupOfCoffee is trying to ascend from the crab bucket, by becoming a sheep lord, you cling on and drag him right back down. Disgraceful.
id rather him spend it on a surgery or something userful.
ascend by sheeplord maxxing ? nah
le crab in the bucket mentality go back to reddit
@Ritalincel

@Ritalincel
You got me. Sheeplord maxxing doesn't generate money at all does it. Who even needs a job these days. Am I right?
Jfl at your stupidity.
Such a crab.

@Ritalincel
I'm getting a rhino very soon...and hair transplant within 18 months. And plan on getting lean af for the summer. And skinmaxxing, healthmaxxing. Im one of the few serious looksmaxers on the site

• +1
its 0ver

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Online Dating is not real life sweety tehehe

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended