Sean-OPry.jpg

V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

Chico
maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_paet8odlDD1v1ofe3o2_250.jpg

No but O'Pry I guess. Better eyes.

Neither. Elias de Poot mogs both.

@Salludon mogs
Lol salludon next to these guys.Looks like a low iq war refugee who just arrived from Syria compared to these jailbait slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, I'mme, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Lol salludon next to these guys.Looks like a low iq war refugee who just arrived from Syria compared to these jailbait slayers
i will mog mog mog - we will see boyos.

Final round will be vs Eriksen

Make elias de poot vs one of them.

If you want to compare models use similar photos.
Like a frontal pic, a side pic and a 3/4 angle.
A gif with them in motion would be nice also.

Where are the giga Chads?

ROFL why are people comparing male models here? Kinda sad tbh

Chico for sure; In addition to approaching the aesthetic ideal, he has a look that does not exude exaggerated masculinity and I repeat, toxic, as well as lean towards a dionysiacally Greek look; Chico is not androgynous, and although he has effeminate and graceful tones, his masculinity is felt more as an accessory rather than something that defines his beauty, which is good; O'Pry exudes masculinity and is one of his striking features, and although he has a great face, his look is tedious and like many others, always with the testosterone sameness and nasty and dull manhood: Chico has more nobility and aristocratic ideal , not having the same affability and feminine grace as Noen Eubanks (Eubanks exudes estrogen and collagen), but Chico Lachowski has a symmetrical, proper, kind and elegant look; it could be said that Eubanks has glamor and Chico elegance: In short, Chico mogs O'Pry HARD, Chico is not overrated and is in fact with a very high PSL, so whatever

I think opry represents what men think women want and chico is what women actually want, but idk

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
wtf do you mean coper, look at the intensity int those eyes, thats a fucking man.

chico is a 10/10 pretty boy
opry is a 10/10 model
nessman is a 10/10 boy next door/ perfect boyfriend type

THEY ALL GEY FUCKING MOGGED BY THE GUY I POSTED. HES A CHAD'S CHAD. CHADS LOOK UP TO HIM LIKE HOW WE LOOK UP TO CHADS.

he had 100s of marriage proposals at 16 u fucking subhuman, wtf was gandy doing at 16, oh yeah being a insecure virgin. fuck off.

that uncle mogs every human being on this planet, his 3/4 profile is greatest ive ever seen in any human dead or alive.

jfl at u average normies still stuck on chico and opry
He's ethnic. He would do worse on Tinder than the big 3. Shut up

u fucking subhuman thats already been disproven, literally 3 different people all asked their girlfriends/girls at random and they all could not believe if he was indian. u would never even think hes indian if not told u fucking coping subhuman.

he looks like a wolf, he has the perfect eye area when they talk about predator eyes, he has 10/10 intensity and would arouse any girl. not that alien droid creep fag u call opry. stfu u blind fucking coping subhuman. i destroyed your entire thread
Why isn't he famous then. Why do the mms have 500k+ followers while he has none

he lives in a fucking little village and this picture was from 2003, it all breaks down to this,

wtf was chico doing b4 he got selected to be a model (living in brazil about 15-16, living average)
wtf was opry doing b4 he got selected to be a model (lived in the states, mamas boy, semi social)
wtf was gandy doing b4 he got selected to be a model (lived in uk, lost virinity at 19, said guys in his OWN class were getting more girls than him)

wtf was THE UNCLE doing at 16 (getting marriage proposals, hand written mails from all around, 100's of girls begging him to marry them, this is 1990's without any texting, etc etc etc)

its called right time right place.
Lol he has Indian girls wanting to marry him. Like that's saying much

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
The pics you chose really favour O'pry. Chico has better pics bro

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
you're the biggest coping subhuman ive ever seen.

View attachment 111678vs View attachment 111679 OPRY GETS MOGGED
View attachment 111681VS View attachment 111679 OPRY GETS MOGGED
View attachment 111685VS View attachment 111686 OPRY GETS MOGGED

SHALL I KEEP GOING U FUCKING SUBHUMAN OR IS THIS ENOUGH TORTURE FOR YOU. DONT EVER COMPARE ANYONE TO THE UNCLE
Bad skin, bad coloring, acne scars. One is white, the other is ethnic. You cherrypicked selfies of O'Pry. Selfies cause lens distortion which lowers looks

the first two arent selfies just cropped, last one is a selfie and he looks like a creep. you just have a confirmation bias. if your memory was wiped clean and u were given the pics of opry and the uncle u would pick the uncle 10/10.

its sad how the status halos has fucked u so far up the ass my brother
The guy is ethnic. O'Pry is white. End of story

and opry looks worst than him. end of story
You're a coping curry. Do a tinder with their pics. The results would not even be close

tinder works based on an algorithm, you need a new sim card and uninstall and install tinder and than its objective.

just fucking lol u dont delete your pics and put opry or uncle's, nothing would happen.

u simpletons don't know shit.

a better experiment would be on bumble, but the deal is u cant use opry's modeling pics with lighting/outfit/squint/photoshop fraud.

UNCLE MOGS HAHAHAHAHA
Keep coping. O'Pry mogs him. Its not even close. Make a poll and see what other users think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
more people will tune into your poll because u r more known and have more messages

jfl at your status halo
FINE!

• +1
Reactions: noped
Demand a recount.

Chico objectively mogs O'Pry.

Chico has every trait, and still looks organic, though O Pry has probably never had any surgeries, he looks artificial in ways, and ive always thought that. Chico is also 2 inches taller.

Demand a recount.

Chico objectively mogs O'Pry.

Chico has every trait, and still looks organic, though O Pry has probably never had any surgeries, he looks artificial in ways, and ive always thought that. Chico is also 2 inches taller.
I disagree. O'Pry does not look artificial. He looks classically handsome. And we are rating based on face only

O'Pry won the first round vs Nessman. Time for the second round

O'PRY
Sean-OPry.jpg

V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

Chico
maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_paet8odlDD1v1ofe3o2_250.jpg
You know who you should look at in your mog battles? NFL players, many of them seem to have pretty masculine faces, with square jawlines and strong chins, and they also tend to be tall, broad-shouldered and heavy built.