Kraken
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16275, alriodai and 7 others
could become an absolute mogger in few yrs, one of best bases ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and Deleted member 24444
also blackpill, if this nigga got cancer every1 would probs celebrate and smoke the bozo pack lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis, GalacticHero, 5footsix56 and 4 others
Is it a boy or girl?

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, burrythiscurry, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
good

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
over for this prettyboy shouldn't have gotten the vax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
you're very handsome have confidence
thank you, but this is heavy fruad tbh lol, im incel irl, been rejected many times and never felt love. i plan on getting stroma and skinmaxxing to look like this tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 5815
thank you, but this is heavy fruad tbh lol, im incel irl, been rejected many times and never felt love. i plan on getting stroma and skinmaxxing to look like this tho
I think you could do good with a chin implant too
Your biggest problem is tiny skull, but idk how to fix that, though a chin implant could give an illusion of a bigger face

That aside, you could use improvements with your chin and eyes. Maybe you can try cantho? Idk as much for surgery about eyes

Beyond that try stretching your lips to widen them and leanmaxx fully ig aside from your other looksmaxxes

• +1
Your biggest problem is tiny skull, but idk how to fix that, though a chin implant could give an illusion of a bigger face

That aside, you could use improvements with your chin and eyes. Maybe you can try cantho? Idk as much for surgery about eyes

Beyond that try stretching your lips to widen them and leanmaxx fully ig aside from your other looksmaxxes
thnx bro, yeah thats the advice other ppl have given me also. if looksmax doesent work in few yrs definetely gonna do all that stuff.

imo stuff like skull size etc doesent rlly matter too much tho, idgaf about psl, i just want girls lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

ive heard that lip stretching thing could give wrinkles, folds tho so idk @Leo0509

i think i can cope with it, doubt normies would be aware, probs just a psl thing, zyzz had it too

thnx bro, yeah thats the advice other ppl have given me also. if looksmax doesent work in few yrs definetely gonna do all that stuff.

imo stuff like skull size etc doesent rlly matter too much tho, idgaf about psl, i just want girls lmao
Depends on your standards
I'll be honest bro I really doubt you could slay unless you got a few surgeries but you probably already knew that
If you want an ltr with a htb then you probably don't need surgery but yes looksmax and be NT

• +1
Depends on your standards
I'll be honest bro I really doubt you could slay unless you got a few surgeries but you probably already knew that
If you want an ltr with a htb then you probably don't need surgery but yes looksmax and be NT
but surgery would help you with it ofc and make the relationship go better

• +1
ive heard that lip stretching thing could give wrinkles, folds tho so idk @Leo0509

i think i can cope with it, doubt normies would be aware, probs just a psl thing, zyzz had it too
yeah he had shit lips
I mean I notice narrow lips in particular because mine are narrow, so it sticks out to me
You shouldn't have folds if you have good maxilla and collagen I think

• +1
yeah he had shit lips
I mean I notice narrow lips in particular because mine are narrow, so it sticks out to me
You shouldn't have folds if you have good maxilla and collagen I think
i had extraction braces so my lower maxilla is recessed lol, i need lefort 1 for my protruding lower lip but again, its a minor thing which'd probs fly over normie heads.

i might try lip stretching and update on a thread if im successful ngl.

yeah definetely agree, some surgeries are a must and stupid not to take like stroma if that becomes available

What cancer?
This could destroy his hair and it will be over for him, pretty boys can't exist without hair.

• +1
What cancer?
This could destroy his hair and it will be over for him, pretty boys can't exist without hair.
idk what cancer he has, interested to know tho.

yeah its brutal af, hes 14 too, alot of pain to go through at this age and with this potential, knowing you couldve been gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
it was over before it began for this framelet.

• JFL
God is good

• +1
  • Love it
Just be healthy theory.

• JFL
Damn brutal pct pill.

• +1