Gigachad skincare routine

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
He looks like the guy who never had a pimple in his life.

And here I am ordering hundreds of dollars worth of serums from Korea and I still look shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, onnysk, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Skincare is cope

My skin looks better when doing nothing but splashing cold soft water on it before going to bed. Probably all the dead skin cells covering my bad skin jfl

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
He looks like the guy who never had a pimple in his life.

And here I am ordering hundreds of dollars worth of serums from Korea and I still look shit.
You don’t know that. Your treatment method sucks that’s why your skin isn’t looking good. Have you tried Adapalene?

this is cope you still need the genes for good skin
i have a family friend he is 36 years old and gets mistaken for someone in his early 20s when he is clean shaven
his mum is black so it checks out but he doesn't look black at all infact i didn't know his mum was african until he told me she was lightskin tho

black doesn't crack

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
the guy im talking about doesn't use skincare and never has a day in his life jfl

this is cope you still need the genes for good skin
i have a family friend he is 36 years old and gets mistaken for someone in his early 20s when he is clean shaven
his mum is black so it checks out but he doesn't look black at all infact i didn't know his mum was african until he told me she was lightskin tho

black doesn't crack
“Skincare is cope and gym is pointless guys. What matters is how you feel about yourself. You go girl”

Attachments

• 243FA3BE-B192-4206-A301-EA19D6A94906.jpeg
    243FA3BE-B192-4206-A301-EA19D6A94906.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
just stop chugging grease like a fat fuck and call it “bulking up bro”

“Skincare is cope and gym is pointless guys. What matters is how you feel about yourself. You go girl”
im not saying that retard
im saying you can do as much skincare routine as you want but people with better skin genes will age better thats just the way it is

my family friend is 36 never uses skin products and never has and has the best skin ive ever seen for a 36 year old

yes good skincare will help but its not going to help you as much as you think

genes trump enviroment in skincare

if you want perfect skin with shit skin genes the only way to acheive that would be to never go outside, never drink smoke or do drugs and eat an amazing diet and only drink water

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.