Gigacope from alpha m sorry I mean beta m

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Just wear nice shoes and wear red and smile bro women will come and find you attractive ?, the ultimate cope

Skip huge ad to 4:18 he is trying to sell glasses on poor bluepill cucks ??? omg I’m this is insane I died laughing ?.

Just making your day better

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, dogtown, Nibba and 2 others
works when you are GL

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
just lol @ watching any of these "alpha" or "redpill" youtubers

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
The irony of this is that I actually look like a rapist/creep anytime I smile. That's why I walk around with a poker face.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I died when he said wear red and hangout with your friend and will women will se as chad

ITS OVER
I just watch him for fun and laugh at his copes

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
Thats one way to shill your shitty sunglasses business

This guy is the king of these types of youtubers. He's a 5'6 hypercoping manlet who dresses like he's a flaming homosexual

• JFL
Some redpill actuslly do good shit like this guy that gives advice to incels but forgot his name

Some redpill actuslly do good shit like this guy that gives advice to incels but forgot his name
It's not all bad BUT it's cringy as Fuck

???? redpill advice like just be confident and alpha I can’t believe you said that fatman0 it’s all about looks I’m telling you from experience personality is like 5% of the attraction in 2019

He looks gay

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mewcel
Can anyone find a video from his channel where he doesn’t sell something? I understand that advertising is important but to base every video on an ad is just stupid :lul::lul:?

he has been recycling the same shit content for years, and its mostly bullshit / things that dont matter in the slightest

• +1
he has been recycling the same shit content for years, and its mostly bullshit / things that dont matter in the slightest
Yea tbh pure bluepill advice and most his followers are ugly ethnic who think by confidence they will slay JFL I stopped watching about 1.5 year ago

plus ironically the guy isnt even alpha, this is a true alpha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, hebbewem and kobecel
Many people do this, The Scheme thats going on allot of people get rich from peoples miss fortune, Try to sell you this, tell you this all you gotta be is dumb enough and believe ir and you will end up paying for a seminar/bootcamp or program that costs 400 dollars tells you how to be successful with women etc... people who have no idea or just never had success with girls, Really believe that if they get this it will work, Thats what they are making you believe.

Making up stupid terms to confuse the target audience, the PUA community especcilay the RSD faggots got rich from ugly fuckers that cant get girls and they keep telling them this same bullshit and they believe it... HOLD FRAME BRO! PUSH PULL BRO!

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and kobecel
???? redpill advice like just be confident and alpha I can’t believe you said that fatman0 it’s all about looks I’m telling you from experience personality is like 5% of the attraction in 2019
Not alpha m but red pill coach ia legit. Alpha M is fake
It's not all bad BUT it's cringy as Fuck
Cringy advice but works for a lot of people

He just tells people what they want to believe. Couldn't be further from the truth. To be honest I first learned about redpill from guys like these. Soon after I discovered blackpill from faceandLMS's videos. This red pilled "self improvement" stuff is a gateway to blackpill. When an innocent blue pilled 18 year old virgin types in "how to get girls" he first stumbles upon fags like this guy and PUA-s like RSDMax.

• +1
I used to watch this shit when I was a 12 year old subhuman incel aspie retardcel tbh tbh

He just tells people what they want to believe. Couldn't be further from the truth. To be honest I first learned about redpill from guys like these. Soon after I discovered blackpill from faceandLMS's videos. This red pilled "self improvement" stuff is a gateway to blackpill. When an innocent blue pilled 18 year old virgin types in "how to get girls" he first stumbles upon fags like this guy and PUA-s like RSDMax.
Yea tbh red pill is cope blackpill is the only legit thing

Such joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
at least redpill would be better this guy is straight up gigabluepill

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos and Deleted member 534
as is every video he makes xD

I watch his bluepilled videos tbh it’s funny af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534