• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Graham, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
You got to be Eastern European

Good enough for eastern europe. Would struggle in Western Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel, justinzayn and 1 other person
low effort
You're an old man dude. It all makes sense why you would troll and try to gaslight me out of bitterness cuz u can't deal with a better looking med slaying ur entire being.

Pale leathery skin..... ugly phenotype. Your girl would leave you for me, a olive skin easily tannable blue eyed dark haired youthful slayer prettyboy chad underneath all my fat from evenings and days good eating and tasty food :)

Bro that girl... lol. She would cheat on u u ugly loser with me when I get ripped

Lolllll like u Even know it that's why u lashed out at me and got mad LOL cuz ure jealous and see me.as a threat u ugly loser 🤣 😂 🤪 🤧 😴

You're an old man dude. It all makes sense why you would troll and try to gaslight me out of bitterness cuz u can't deal with a better looking med slaying ur entire being.

Pale leathery skin..... ugly phenotype. Your girl would leave you for me, a olive skin easily tannable blue eyed dark haired youthful slayer prettyboy chad underneath all my fat from evenings and days good eating and tasty food :)

Bro that girl... lol. She would cheat on u u ugly loser with me when I get ripped

Lolllll like u Even know it that's why u lashed out at me and got mad LOL cuz ure jealous and see me.as a threat u ugly loser 🤣 😂 🤪 🤧 😴
that absolute copium :feelskek:
but its me making love with her when you photoshop you photos to get attention from teenage girls on discord

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Average 18yo eastern european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy, poopoohead, HalfGypsyMogger and 2 others

Kindly keep your shitposting in Off-topic and not OP-tagged threads. I have given you a verbal warning so it won’t result in an actual infraction.

Kindly keep your shitposting in Off-topic and not OP-tagged threads. I have given you a verbal warning so it won’t result in an actual infraction.
He would actually troll and talk shit about me why can't I be honest faggot? You are probably ugly like him for being this unfair kys.

He would actually troll and talk shit about me why can't I be honest faggot? You are probably ugly like him for being this unfair kys.
Uh it’s kind of obvious that I’m ugly considering I go by the handle “TRUE_CEL.” If he trolls you and you wanna talk shit about him, you can do it in Off-topic.

• So Sad
Reactions: gigacumster3000
There's a reason why they're different women in each pic.

They were never seen again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigacumster3000
There's a reason why they're different women in each pic.

They were never seen again.
you're absolutely right bud

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
You look like you still listen to Limp Bizkit and Smashmouth.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
what u think boys?

Balkan ogre like me :feelsgood: