(GIH!!) What do you think about this situation.

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I went with a girl on a 3 hour trip to a big city because she asked me to come and we got food and then while we were in the city I asked if she wanted to take a picture and she said no. Then she complained on the way back saying we should've took more pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
date ?

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6453, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 3043
Did you slay her?

No, told her I was a christian
Good, dw... validation > sex.
I went with a girl on a 3 hour trip to a big city because she asked me to come and we got food and then while we were in the city I asked if she wanted to take a picture and she said no. Then she complained on the way back saying we should've took more pictures.
Nah this stuff happened with me too, not exactly, but similar... especially about taking more pictures. Whenever, I would go out with female friends, they would take selfies of me and them together, whenever I don't want them to do so, and not take pictures of things worth viewing, like sites and events... unlike their faces. I hate it when they take pictures of you when you're not ready, it's massive suifuel for me... and then they complain that we should have taken more pics. Most women if not all, are like this. They are bipolar inferior beings, which i am heavily convinced due to what I see in my every day life.

• +1
dump her or your children will inherit her negative iq genes

• +1