Gingers prove scarcity in beauty is a lie

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
So they always say blondes are seen to be more attractive because they are rare but gingers are even rarer so it doesn’t add up. Whats the reason? WhTs the math behind all this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Mopilled, Gaia262 and 2 others
Gingers arent rare at all, every other english or irish or scottish kid i know is ginger

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
greycel moment

Gingers arent rare at all, every other english or irish or scottish kid i know is ginger

yea because ginger english and irish people are the majority race in the world

Nobody cares about your opinion when there’s facts saying gingers are less common

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Because beauty isn’t about scarcity, it’s about beauty.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Mopilled, Idrissmaxxing and 5 others
scarcity means nothing.
People with down syndrome are beautiful because they are rare?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 3323, MentalistKebab and 8 others
Gingers are actually the only group of people that can biosynthesize Vitamin D without any sunlight, making them the only survivors when underground civilizations are the only ones left after the sky opens & the sun scorches the Earth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 5746
scarcity means nothing.
People with down syndrome are beautiful because they are rare?
Lmao but gold is expensive because it’s scarce..

If 90% people had blue eyes they would still be ideal

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
but gingers are even rarer

That’s true only if you also consider ash blonde and dirty blonde types. Very light blonde (natural one, not bleached) is even rarer than red imho, I live in northern Italy and sometimes i see some ginger (my father and his relatives are gingers too it’s not that uncommon) but it’s really hard for me to remember someone I met in the past with actual light blonde hair that you see in those nazi propaganda posters

rare traits aren't always good

women are lucky that dying your hair blond is an accepted and cheap looksmax fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Damn this is a solid blackpilled thread that got me thinking ngl.

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
Gingers are actually the only group of people that can biosynthesize Vitamin D without any sunlight, making them the only survivors when underground civilizations are the only ones left after the sky opens & the sun scorches the Earth
big if true

Lmao but gold is expensive because it’s scarce..
its also very useful in cases of space research and it has the history and global agreement of it being worth something

Dark ginger looks pretty good on both genders imo, especially if paired with blue eyes. Light ginger hair is disgusting tho

Redhead girls are pretty

Also rarity means nothing.