• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 19453
Jutter frauder.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, falcon1, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
FUARRKK its insanely ideal
Only PFL is slightly distorted, unironically fogged by original Limas facial perfection, these pictures are peak homo sapiens:
1df33e7be731b1d5fe53992f67de301c
2355548 a0323438e8256d9e9379fe060a5bdca3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and DelonLover1999
lima yes, but eriksen is getting dangerously close to gay alien here
That picture is literally 7.25 PSL and peak facial aesthetics of all time, find me ANY photo of anyone who looks better.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488 and DelonLover1999
97527E2D 1EC6 4A5F B031 2CDC9721F789

Fogged

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, SAQUIB66, rand anon and 4 others
That picture is literally 7.25 PSL and peak facial aesthetics of all time, find me ANY photo of anyone who looks better.
thats why he isnt human humans are fucking ugly and he aint that

I prefer the earlier pic actually, she looks kinda weird in this one
Her PFL was distorted, went from ideal to slightly short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
is that how she looks unfrauded? cuz she still looks stacy to me in this pic.
chin projection and overall facial convexity is not as important for women

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, poopoohead, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Would be rated mtn on org if man/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 19453

Me and you disagree a little bit in so far as I place a lot more value in averageness. Eriksen looks absolutely insane, but he also deviates quite a bit from the norm, too much imo. My philosophy is: An ultramogger jaw + ultramogger eye area is uncanny 99% of the time. You have to pick one, e.g. Salih, Stepanov, Gandy, Cavill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, rand anon, poopoohead and 2 others
View attachment 2459388

Me and you disagree a little bit in so far as I place a lot more value in averageness. Eriksen looks absolutely insane, but he also deviates quite a bit from the norm, a bit too much imo. My philosophy is: An ultramogger jaw + ultramogger eye area is uncanny 99% of the time. You have to pick one, e.g. Salih, Stepanov, Gandy, Cavill.
Ok but post an actual picture as an example I take ratings seriously.

He has more tangible failos right off the bat than Eriksen did in his picture, that picture alone is not 7 PSL.
This debate, as fun as it is, won't go anywhere. We fundamentally disagree on descriptivism vs prescriptivism for aesthetics, as I'm sure you'll remember from a thread I did some time ago. When I look at that pic of Hexum, I intuitively identify it as being more ideal.

I'm in the rating business, not the failo checkbox marking business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, LampPostPrime, rand anon and 2 others
This debate, as fun as it is, won't go anywhere. We fundamentally disagree on descriptivism vs prescriptivism for aesthetics, as I'm sure you'll remember from a thread I did some time ago. When I look at that pic of Hexum, I intuitively identify it as being more ideal.

I'm in the rating business, not the failo checkbox marking business
I'm in the perfection business, not the good enough business.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and poopoohead
I'm in the perfection business, not the good enough business.
I'm in the math business, and perfection is the limit of a function.
Only approachable, never achievable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, rand anon, garoupilled_ and 3 others
I'm in the math business, and perfection is the limit of a function.
Only approachable, never achievable.
Perfection means 100%, you charge your phone to 100% by just keeping on charging.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
mtb with good body fogs.

my horny ass can't rate for shit

• JFL
Perfection means 100%, you charge your phone to 100% by just keeping on charging.
I could argue that on subatomic level the battery will never be 100% charged. But even that's not needed. Do you trule believe there is a such a thing as aesthetic perfection? Because if so, that's a pretty bold claim tbh. I don't know of many people who share this opinion, it's quite an unusual one.

Perfection in my view, is a kind of contradiction. You can attempt to approach it through a certain direction, but if and when you arrive, you'll realize that it has become something alienating. It is not what you thought it would be, it feels empty, soulless. Then, you'll see that a certain level of imperfection was what made it beautiful in the first place. Just the right amount; a tiny one, if you will. This goes for music, faces, paintings.

It's like a session musician once said on a documentary about the legendary band Steely Dan. They do several takes, and when they reach their idea of a 'perfect take', they don't use it. They go beyond that, to achieve something that is beyond perfection. Backtracking to a more 'flawed', but also better version.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, Magnum Opus, rand anon and 1 other person
I could argue that on subatomic level the battery will never be 100% charged. But even that's not needed. Do you trule believe there is a such a thing as aesthetic perfection? Because if so, that's a pretty bold claim tbh. I don't know of many people who share this opinion, it's quite an unusual one.

Perfection in my view, is a kind of contradiction. You can attempt to approach it through a certain direction, but if and when you arrive, you'll realize that it has become something alienating. It is not what you thought it would be, it feels empty, soulless. Then you realize, a certain level of imperfection was what made it beautiful in the first place. Just the right amount, a tiny one, if you will. This goes for music, faces, paintings.

It's like a session musician once said on a documentary about the legendary band Steely Dan. They do several takes, and when they reach their idea of a 'perfect take', they don't use it. They go beyond that, to achieve something that is beyond perfection. Backtracking to a more 'flawed', but also better version.
I see where you're coming from, but frankly I think you're afraid of embracing the perfection because you think it's too alien when in fact it's us humans and our creations that on average do not live up to any ideals.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I see where you're coming from, but frankly I think you're afraid of embracing the perfection because you think it's too alien when in fact it's us humans and our creations that on average do not live up to any ideals.
Sure, you could say that. But that feeling of alienation must mean something. I'm not scared to confront so called "perfection". I just don't think it's gonna be what you and I expect. It won't be enlightening, it will be like a horror. But maybe that's what you're saying, true and perfect beauty is also horrifying. That's just not the framework I operate in. To me, an ideal is merely a reference point. It's not meant to be arrived at.

I don't wish to look perfect, or to think, or to speak, perfectly. I would like to miss it by just a little bit, ideally. I think that's more poetic, and also more beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Mr. President and HarrierDuBois
Sure, you could say that. But that feeling of alienation must mean something. I'm not scared to confront so called "perfection". I just don't think it's gonna be what you and I expect. It won't be enlightening, it will be like a horror. But maybe that's what you're saying, true and perfect beauty is also horrifying. That's just not the framework I operate in. To me, an ideal is merely a reference point. It's not meant to be arrived at.
It's meant to be arrived at just no one knows how.
I don't wish to look perfect, or to think, or to speak, perfectly. I would like to miss it by just a little bit, ideally. I think that's more poetic, and also more beautiful.
I'm just gonna be frank, this is cope.

I'm just gonna be frank, this is cope.
It isn't. From a practical POV, they're both unachievable for me. Being near perfect and perfect are not things I will personally achieve, probably in any front, in my lifetime. I am telling you, honestly, that if I could choose, that if I had my way, I would choose as I said. It's not a cope because neither of those scenarios are in my ballpark.

It's meant to be arrived at just no one knows how.
Do you really think the quest will ever stop? There will be no 'definitive' set of faces. Just like there will be no final technological advancement, no final word in the dictionary. It's a constant, never ending chase. That's why I used the limit analogy. It's a mathematical device that perfectly encapsulates this concept, imo.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, HeightPilledum and DelonLover1999
It isn't. From a practical POV, they're both unachievable for me. Being near perfect and perfect are not things I will personally achieve, probably in any front, in my lifetime. I am telling you, honestly, that if I could choose, that if I had my way, I would choose as I said. It's not a cope because neither of those scenarios are in my ballpark.
Only like 3 people in the world even have the options.
Do you really think the quest will ever stop? There will be no 'definitive' set of faces. Just like there will be no final technological advancement, no final word in the dictionary. It's a constant, never ending chase. That's why I used the limit analogy. It's a mathematical device that perfectly encapsulates this concept, imo.
You have to reach an aesthetic limit at which any change to the faces decreases the percieved attractiveness.

Not as good, shorter rounded ramus and shorter PFL, also shit brown eyes.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, andy9432 and Deleted member 19453
what's why people worshiping these random niggers on social media? i see dozens of girls better looking and more fit than her everday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 19453
The fact that all of Ramirez photos are candids is what makes it so incredible.

Models need editing, perfect lighting, makeup, high resolution lenses, but he... he straight up just exists and he looks majestic at all times
3671005 1000004155

Truly the most aestethic man to ever exist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, It'snotover and Deleted member 19453
The fact that all of Ramirez photos are candids is what makes it so incredible.

Models need editing, perfect lighting, makeup, high resolution lenses, but he... he straight up just exists and he looks majestic at all times
View attachment 2459500
Truly the most aestethic man to ever exist
That pic is edited

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I was about to say she looks like she's jutting her chin out at all times
You can notice it particularly when she's moving her lips
I agree. I didnt discover those unfrauded photos first. But i noticed something was off with her chin, turns out i was right. When she took those candid photos, those modelling agents surely saw that and told her to be as natural as possible

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum