GIRAFFES ARENT REAL

got.daim

got.daim

Kraken
do you ever think about why giraffes have long ass necks?? its NOT evolution, ITS ENGINEERING, these "animals" ARE FUCKING SPY TWOERS MADE BY THE FUCKIN*G FEMALES TO MAKE SUYRE WE DONT CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT, why would an animal be that tall?? they're not looking for food, they're looking at US, their spots?? COMOU FUCKING FLAGE, their eyes?? HIGH-RESOLUTION CAMERAS!!! their neck isn't for reaching shit, it has a massive antenna inside of it to transmit data back to the females hive mind network, have you ever been by a giraffe or seen a video of one, notice how their always calm, thats because they're not real, THEYRE ROBOTS DESIGNED tO GATHER INTEL!!! my theory on why they're collecting this information is because they want to monitor all of us and shit, make sure were not planning an uprising or nothing, why is no one talking about this?? don't be fooled whenever you see a giraffe, because they're NOT REAL!!

previous threads:

this is what a giraffe looks like by the way:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silently_said, PeakIncels, ryuken and 2 others
the giraffe mafia is burrying this post

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and iloveboobs
Another day, Another schizo rambling on .org

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Sean o' Tist, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Even the made up stories are shit here

do you ever think about why giraffes have long ass necks?? its NOT evolution, ITS ENGINEERING, these "animals" ARE FUCKING SPY TWOERS MADE BY THE FUCKIN*G FEMALES TO MAKE SUYRE WE DONT CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT, why would an animal be that tall?? they're not looking for food, they're looking at US, their spots?? COMOU FUCKING FLAGE, their eyes?? HIGH-RESOLUTION CAMERAS!!! their neck isn't for reaching shit, it has a massive antenna inside of it to transmit data back to the females hive mind network, have you ever been by a giraffe or seen a video of one, notice how their always calm, thats because they're not real, THEYRE ROBOTS DESIGNED tO GATHER INTEL!!! my theory on why they're collecting this information is because they want to monitor all of us and shit, make sure were not planning an uprising or nothing, why is no one talking about this?? don't be fooled whenever you see a giraffe, because they're NOT REAL!!

previous threads:

this is what a giraffe looks like by the way:

View attachment 3098130

Over for giraffecels

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
Even the made up stories are shit here
its not made-up, I gave you FUCKING PROOF INT HR FUKCIN G TRHEAD YOU IGCUKGIN NIGGER SHITTTROINGNJHUBYBHUJJ FDGHJNJBHGFGVHBJNKHBGYFTCDRXTFVGYBHNJKINHBGYDCTRFGVYH JKJHGYFTDRSEXDCFG NKNJHGYFTDRSEXDCTFVYBNJIHUYGFTDCRXFTVGHLKMJNHGFDCRFYGBUHNJMK

god.dayum

• +1
dnr, my brain can't calculate any of this, I'm too retarded
+1 rep and W take because I love you

• Love it
dnr, my brain can't calculate any of this, I'm too retarded
+1 rep and W take because I love you
read the highlighted big stuff, it sums it up

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels