girl acknowledged my ascension

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
JFL i was just walking around campus and ran into a girl from my highschool who goes to the same college, but my school is big and we arent very close, we ran into each and just made small talk and she was like 'you look different from last year' in a kind of giggleish voice

i just said 'really in what way' and she said in a good way. I gave a small chuckle and thanked her and then increased my flirtatious levels by about 20% following her compliment and we ended the convo on a good note. Things are looking up for me boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, noonespecial, diamondbill and 17 others
Things are not looking good for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wrist cry, iloveboobs, try2beme and 7 others
This thread is going to make me take my own life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Clqs, twojei and 6 others
Congratulations

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Good Job brah ! What's her looks level if you don't mind

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
Im happy for you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
did you leanmax?
Some people legit look like different humans after weight loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Suns9999
This thread is going to make me take my own life
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, raleqtambrobret, twojei and 2 others
What all did you change to looksmax to get this? I'm wanting to know where to start.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
How many slays so far?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Suns9999
tales. someone has to say it
dont blame the player blame the game

• JFL
JFL i was just walking around campus and ran into a girl from my highschool who goes to the same college, but my school is big and we arent very close, we ran into each and just made small talk and she was like 'you look different from last year' in a kind of giggleish voice

i just said 'really in what way' and she said in a good way. I gave a small chuckle and thanked her and then increased my flirtatious levels by about 20% following her compliment and we ended the convo on a good note. Things are looking up for me boyos
NICE! Now you are responsible for me killing myself.

Nah, bro gl with that!

• JFL
  • So Sad
What all did you change to looksmax to get this? I'm wanting to know where to start.
nigga been on here for 2 years and still don’t got the sauce

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Well since I last saw her a year ago, I blasted accutane, completed a bulk and cut, debloated a little, got better coloring, Botox, and teeth whitened

Looks like ur not hard struck anymore boyo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ChadL1te

Surgery? If so which ones