Girl asked me for private programming lessons

D

Dimaaa5

Iron
She is a 6/10. Does this mean anything? She asked me for my contact info. Should I tell her that she can pay in other ways?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, LegitUser and 3 others
Wow, Casanova of the code! Maybe she just wants to learn programming and not star in your cringy fantasy. Stick to the lessons, Romeo, before you crash harder than your last coding project!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Clqs, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
koje si godiste

Not a good idea to ax her dat

I think she wants me

even if you are a sub5, chances are shes into that and you can nerdmaxx

normally its a pretext, dont bring up payment. Play around the subject and tell her you cant take her money.

you can tease and escalate from the first lesson but be very slow and dont rush. If she makes an opening for you take it, if not dont.

on the 2nd you can harder, if by the 2nd you wont even get a kiss, let alone a BJ I say shes not into you.

3rd its up to you, you can give her one more lesson and opportunity to pay you back, if not tell her you are busy and cant do and maybe some other time. If she says that she feels like she needs to at least repay say that you will let her know about, and you can propose using a line like "i got some free time this X at Y, was wondering if you still need that lesson "

but be aware that its a high chance she just wants to freeload and get free lessons, depends on your looks, reputation, etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
20240522 153829
Wow, Casanova of the code! Maybe she just wants to learn programming and not star in your cringy fantasy. Stick to the lessons, Romeo, before you crash harder than your last coding project!
I got the skibidi rizx

even if you are a sub5, chances are shes into that and you can nerdmaxx

normally its a pretext, dont bring up payment. Play around the subject and tell her you cant take her money.

you can tease and escalate from the first lesson but be very slow and dont rush. If she makes an opening for you take it, if not dont.

on the 2nd you can harder, if by the 2nd you wont even get a kiss, let alone a BJ I say shes playing.

3rd its up to you, you can give her one more lesson and opportunity to pay you back, if not tell her you are busy and cant do and maybe some other time. If she says that she feels like she needs to at least repay say that you will let her know about, and you can propose using a line like "i got some free time this X at Y, was wondering if you still need that lesson "
You are the true rizzler nigga
Screenshot 20240512 161451 Reddit

it means you are good at programming…?