Girl begged me to come to her place at 3AM

prince_

prince_

Iron
Last night i went with my friends to some bar to watch Champions League final and it was pretty bad bc we were inside and the TV video wasn't in sync with outside TV sound so we went to my place and watched it.

Then one of my friends left and my friend and i were drinking and having fun and then this girl that im texting told me that she was also drinking and at some point she sent me her address and begged me to come over for 2 fucking hours.

The thing is that it was 3 AM and i couldn't just leave my house at 3 AM because of my parents, and she continued to try to make up my mind till 5 AM...

But im not even kidding she sent me like 100 messages like please come over i beg you, i will do anything and at first i thought she was kidding but she was constantly telling me to come over and her friend was with her
Also while we were texting i sent her picture of my abs to tease her and she got even more desperate...

I've realized that this was generational fumble considering she is unironically a Stacylite and there was also her friend that could've gotten with my friend...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, BitchBoy, rileyma10 and 3 others
Dnrd + tales from sryia

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, PsychoH, BitchBoy and 7 others
Summoning demons at 3AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, BitchBoy, 📎♿️⚙️ and 5 others
i literally dont care

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, BitchBoy, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
tales from mars

• +1
Im willing to bet your cock is no less than 7 inches

• JFL
what are your stats

u fumbled ngl she was prolly drunk

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and prince_
not one thing

Last night i went with my friends to some bar to watch Champions League final and it was pretty bad bc we were inside and the TV video wasn't in sync with outside TV sound so we went to my place and watched it.

Then one of my friends left and my friend and i were drinking and having fun and then this girl that im texting told me that she was also drinking and at some point she sent me her address and begged me to come over for 2 fucking hours.

The thing is that it was 3 AM and i couldn't just leave my house at 3 AM because of my parents, and she continued to try to make up my mind till 5 AM...

But im not even kidding she sent me like 100 messages like please come over i beg you, i will do anything and at first i thought she was kidding but she was constantly telling me to come over and her friend was with her
Also while we were texting i sent her picture of my abs to tease her and she got even more desperate...

I've realized that this was generational fumble considering she is unironically a Stacylite and there was also her friend that could've gotten with my friend...
:Comfy: I had the same dream last night too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, rileyma10 and edodalic29
dnr, pm face bhai

Dnr

Send face and physique

assassination attemp