girl called me average and said im 7/10 after the meet (read desc, especially guys who asked ratings from girls)

funnyvalentine

funnyvalentine

ltn
basically that means that i look way worse irl than on camera and I don’t understand why, i’ve posted my unfrauded pics and the most common rating was low htn. now I feel that i’m probably in ltn-mtn category, dead average or some sort of. It’s like turning into subhuman from gl person in the matter of seconds, my brain can’t proceed it probably c but I really want to rope now (btw if u got rated 7 by a girl it’s over for u and you can’t cope with this fact)

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, VolcelFTW, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Ask other people to take pics of you while you're unaware, that's your face. Mine is LTN btw, you might be MTN. Selfies are angle frauded and you always try to take pics on the best lightning but IRL that's a normie.

Ask other people to take pics of you while you're unaware, that's your face. Mine is LTN btw, you might be MTN.
9C623B0F 0753 4DC7 B2FE 7F9EE7183A40 3EDBE14B 6425 4C45 87BF AC8D5E5B06DA 84F5E2A7 92EF 43E6 A911 FB2A9F2B68F3 192CA459 0F0B 49F6 832E 2776EEBA4B28 thats me on back camera

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
so
you smashed or what?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i’ve posted my unfrauded pics and the most common rating was low htn.
Literally everyone called you a LTN/MTN

Get your facts straight, sir!

it’s the latest postings and bad photo choice, i got rated 5,75 on more fair ones. also ltn ratings on this post are simple trolling and its obv)

you’re a shizo if rate a person with 85 harmony score ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Alt Number 3

«literally everyone» EVEN here on cutecel photos a few non shizo raters gave me high mtn - htn. but you’re looking at ltn from a fucking ANTONY and calling it fact. jfl at ur iq

I guess I just a hit a nerve

Anyway, I can tell that you’re an abused dog in need of validation. Just remember that if u went on a date you are above average (for forum standards at least as the avg guy here is KHHV).

U can do better pal

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and funnyvalentine
rating from women is pointless, ur either ugly, mid or hot

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and funnyvalentine
ur looksmatched with evan peters tbh

• +1
Reactions: funnyvalentine
Normie, stop crying

ur looksmatched with evan peters tbh
yeah probably, but he’s very appealing to foids, i need to get lean I guess and definitely be htn after cuz im 23% bf now and it’s pure antisex for wemen

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, normie_joe and Alt Number 3
Im not crying, Btw im 6’5 tall and even with my stats i can’t slay woman, it’s probably over for 95% of this site tbh
You look like a demented pig dog maybe thats why

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and normie_joe
Im not crying, Btw im 6’5 tall and even with my stats i can’t slay woman, it’s probably over for 95% of this site tbh

Over for you = over for everyone. Mirin logic.

No one gave you htn, not sure who these people are. Only you claim htn.

And 7/10 is generous.

And 7/10 is generous.
ok im going to send u a thread

And 7/10 is generous.
ok am I ugly? tf are u talking about lol, u don’t want to accept the fact that in low htn cuz of my “narcissistic” thread, but it isn’t narcissistic at all, i’m just saying that this sites ratings doesn’t mean anything

Anybody rating you htn is dead ass lying their ass off
ok look at the august thread, a few greycels and a bunch of old users rated me low htn, ur just jealous/think im narcissist and want to trick me

Anybody rating you htn is dead ass lying their ass off
AC65E253 0D05 4C69 BAF0 D77EC02E2243

like. do you think it’s 50%? deadass? i’ve tried hard for a year to achieve this level of looks, and blackpilled people with ANY SANITY LEFT in their rotting brain gave me low-mid htn.. but not a fucking org rats, any guy on telegram forums, any guy on discord forums (and they’re not greys) you can’t just say what’s my failos seriously, nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows, even angularity is above average. ik my rating and just seeking a validation on this forum, but amazed how rotten ur minds are

Ask other people to take pics of you while you're unaware, that's your face. Mine is LTN btw, you might be MTN. Selfies are angle frauded and you always try to take pics on the best lightning but IRL that's a normie.
I look better in natural lighting and it’s a fact, I haven’t posted a really frauded pics of mine but i look good on them

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I look better in natural lighting and it’s a fact, I haven’t posted a really frauded pics of mine but i look good on them
and probably would be rated htn by a majority, but just wanted to make everything without a fraud

View attachment 3250609
like. do you think it’s 50%? deadass? i’ve tried hard for a year to achieve this level of looks, and blackpilled people with ANY SANITY LEFT in their rotting brain gave me low-mid htn.. but not a fucking org rats, any guy on telegram forums, any guy on discord forums (and they’re not greys) you can’t just say what’s my failos seriously, nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows, even angularity is above average. ik my rating and just seeking a validation on this forum, but amazed how rotten ur minds are
Jfl no way u looksmaxxed for a year and got no where, you look digusting dude you have 0 appeal, I can see your right eye drooping and your face is so bloated. Im not trying to be negative for no reason you look like a school threat

Jfl no way u looksmaxxed for a year and got no where, you look digusting dude you have 0 appeal, I can see your right eye drooping and your face is so bloated. Im not trying to be negative for no reason you look like a school threat
the only thing you could notice is fucking eyebrow assymetry and bloat which is fixable
672E02DB B0C6 4389 8981 D153E4F2E4EC

btw that’s me a year ago u ugly indian nigger

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
“no appeal” literally high appeal on photos. ik now that I look worse irl but u can’t disagree that im gl ALMOST on all photos, if you are - cure your shizophrenia

the only thing you could notice is fucking eyebrow assymetry and bloat which is fixableView attachment 3251154
btw that’s me a year ago u ugly indian nigger
Nothing is fixable about your facial harmony sorry bro but at least you put the effort in to looksmax jfl at that before pic, you went from subhuman to mtn but nothing crazy. Didnt even know u were softmaxxed bruh.

“no appeal” literally high appeal on photos. ik now that I look worse irl but u can’t disagree that im gl ALMOST on all photos, if you are - cure your shizophrenia
I can actually slay unlike u so I would probably listen to me if i were u, the only thing you appeal to is chink jbs; you look dead average and your results reflect it, a 7/10 from a girl means ur nothing special and shes just trying to be nice.

If you want appeal you need to work on hair, body and colouring because you just dont have the facial harmony for it, i get that you have made a big improvement and your happy for yourself but ur still just a twink to any regular girl.