• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, FacialStructure404, Youㅤ and 2 others
how over on a scale 1-10?

happens to me as well brodie

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, kebab and 1 other person
No dimorphism, probably has nice eyes, and "cute features" - but not robust whatsoever. Rub DHT on your dick and inject T if you're past early puberty ages. 5/10 over at best, because at least you're cute, and not ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, chadmanlet04, Deleted member 43822 and 7 others
Means you’re a normie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme, datboijj and 3 others
stfu it doesnt happen to you, you are a chad
depends on the age of chicks ur talking to. older than 20 they are more likely to call you handsome. less than they will prob call you cute/hot. she’s still obviously interested in you tho so ur chilling

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Tai Lung
No dimorphism, probably has nice eyes, and "cute features" - but not robust whatsoever. Rub DHT on your dick and inject T if you're past early puberty ages. 5/10 over at best, because at least you're cute, and not ugly.
i have bones.

ioi in brazil

foids never compliment your appearance here unless they are hitting on you or out of pity/motherly protective instinct (evident in the context i.e. ppl are bullying your appearance and they call you cute to compensate)

cute is a compliment if they've not fucked you yet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin, buflek, datboijj and 1 other person
ioi in brazil

foids never compliment your appearance here unless they are hitting on you or out of pity (evident in the context i.e. ppl are bullying your appearance and they call you cute to compensate)
that wasnt IRL

You dont look masc prob

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Tai Lung
depends on the age of chicks ur talking to. older than 20 they are more likely to call you handsome. less than they will prob call you cute/hot. she’s still obviously interested in you tho so ur chilling
also says: im surprised you're single but its still shit, cute is like saying if i had no other options id choose you

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
IMG 9369

doesnt mean much cuz some dimorphic mfers also get called cute. Women think being called cute is a compliment and its less intense then calling someone hot, it goes the same way around for women i asked a girl in my school and she told me that women dont like being called hot they like being called cute cuz they like to be small and adorable so they think the same applies with men but its not because men are active women are passive.

we need to see what u look like to make a judgment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, murdah and Tai Lung
also says: im surprised you're single but its still shit, cute is like saying if i had no other options id choose you
no it isnt. If a women says shes surprised your single that means she thinks u get other bitches and in other words sees you as a romantical option.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
Girls call guys they find hot, cute

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, aleksander, Deleted member 39692 and 4 others
doesnt mean much cuz some dimorphic mfers also get called cute. Women think being called cute is a compliment and its less intense then calling someone hot, it goes the same way around for women i asked a girl in my school and she told me that women dont like being called hot they like being called cute cuz they like to be small and adorable so they think the same applies with men but its not because men are active women are passive.

we need to see what u look like to make a judgment
with girls its different: cute girl = ltr, hot girl = hookups

with girls its different: cute girl = ltr, hot girl = hookups
exactly what im saying. For guys cute = potential ltr and romantic feelings. hot = i wanna fuck and forget about you

dont neccesarilly take it as an insult, in some cases it might be better then being called hot cuz a ltr never comes out of that

• Hmm...
my dick is 8'6 inch i aint rubbin nothin into it

exactly what im saying. For guys cute = potential ltr and romantic feelings. hot = i wanna fuck and forget about you

dont neccesarilly take it as an insult, in some cases it might be better then being called hot cuz a ltr never comes out of that
you giving me hope not to rope today

autistic to place too much importance on this

i literally missed out on a chance to fuck because the girl called me cute

autistic to place too much importance on this

i literally missed out on a chance to fuck because the girl called me cute
its not like that will happen anyways. And getting called cute is death sentence, basically friendfuckingzone.

its not like that will happen anyways. And getting called cute is death sentence, basically friendfuckingzone.
no not really. And if a girl goes up to you and calls u hot thats typically not the type of women u wanna ltr anway

• Hmm...
it depends on the context. i thought the same thing, when i was young and retarded like you, as a girl was calling me cute while we were sitting alone in her bedroom

• JFL
it depends on the context. i thought the same thing, when i was young and retarded like you, as a girl was calling me cute while we were sitting alone in her bedroom
i asked her if lefort 3 would ascend me to handsome

Better than being subhuman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLS CALL ME CUTE INSTEAD OF PENTA GIGA MOGGER IS IT OVER?

bro atleast you're not called ugly.

in hs to me its a big compliment since in my hs everyone is 5'7 ogre lmfao

Fuck you stop bragging that a girl talked to you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
same thing
No it’s not, she wouldn’t call you cute if you were subhuman. She would avoid commenting on your appearance unless she wanted to be mean.

Being subhuman is so much worse because then not only will you be incel, but people will treat you worse. Yeah you have no sex appeal which sucks but it’s easier to ascend from being cute than being ugly.

means you look like a femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and datboijj
  • So Sad
I used to complain about that. Now I prefer to be called "cute" than "subhuman".

• JFL
Depends on the girl and how she views the semantics of the word "cute" , but I would say : on average, it means she finds you attractive.

• +1
Cutecel femboy

See, they usually say that to young looking guys
A girl (she knows me for years) told me that "I have the same face" when I first saw her since a long time.
And some others don't believe my age, they think I'm younger

And I've been called cute as well. I certainly don't like to be called like that but it's just fine of course
But if you lack dimorphism and look like a kid you will be called cute too

And of course it can mean your are GL too, but this is not always true.