Girl doesnt want to meet me because I dont text enough

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She said I didnt invest enough in getting to know her. She is desperately searching for an LTR after having "a few" ONS in her life.
I didnt wanted to look needy and only wrote her back a few hours after her text messages. For example yesterday she wrote me something at 4PM but i answered at 11:30PM since I was very busy and her message was also boring.

Would a chad get a different treatment? She doesnt want to meet me because she has not seen enough investment from my side even though I asked her twice for a date.

We met at a club where we made out intensely and almost fucked. She also called me handsome and stuff, but now she is only focussing on making a serious impression and not giving me compliments or sexual hints.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Kaari and Apparition
She said I didnt invest enough in getting to know her. She is desperately searching for an LTR after having "a few" ONS in her life.
I didnt wanted to look needy and only wrote her back a few hours after her text messages. For example yesterday she wrote me something at 4PM but i answered at 11:30PM since I was very busy and her message was also boring.

Would a chad get a different treatment? She doesnt want to meet me because she has not seen enough investment from my side even though I asked her twice for a date.
once you give her a lil bit attention, she will starting to think like you are loser who are not busy etc...

THATS NOWADAYS FEMCEL, who gives a fuck anyways its her lost lol

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Stop stressing about shit like this lol, if it is bound to happen it will happen, there’s plenty of women out there.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Kaari
Do as she pleases, but at the same time keep pressing her to meet as often as possible in real life

Do as she pleases, but at the same time keep pressing her to meet as often as possible in real life
She always has plans and also cancelled the first date last minute. I guess since she is on Tinder she never sees enough reason to meet me besides all the other options she has. But then I am also not ugly enough to conpletely ghost me.

She always has plans and also cancelled the first date last minute. I guess since she is on Tinder she never sees enough reason to meet me besides all the other options she has. But then I am also not ugly enough to conpletely ghost me.
The next time you meet, destroy her ass so she won't forget you, and so you assert dominance over her..

your face just isn’t enough

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

We met at a club where we made out intensely and almost fucked. She also called me handsome and stuff, but now she is only focussing on making a serious impression and not giving me compliments or sexual hints.
She has anxious attachment.

She has anxious attachment.
Yeah I guess she got pumped and dumped a lot. Often times she had sex a few times and then fell in love, but the guy disappeared.
I really liked her, but maybe its better that it didnt work out with us.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
your face just isn’t enough
Yeah I guess so. Still she was one of the only girls that didnt fell for my Tyler Maher catfish that I run on Tinder.
Also she has told me that I am beautiful when we met.

• +1
Yeah I guess she got pumped and dumped a lot. Often times she had sex a few times and then fell in love, but the guy disappeared.
I really liked her, but maybe its better that it didnt work out with us.
People say anxious attachment women (most white women in their 20s in 2024) makes them extremely desperate for an LTR but ironically they get pumped and dumped THE MOST compared to other women.

• +1
Few years ago, if you were a guy that slapped women around in his free time and constantly got in and out of jail, you would score girls easily. 2024 and all these "bad guys" get zero pussy. They are alone at parks smoking weed and discussing shit, while women avoid them. What changed?

You can literally get a hot girlfriend today by love bombing her or displaying simp behaviour. This never happened in the past. I dated many girls this year and they all disappeared cause I displayed "bad guy" behavior or took long to reply to their texts. As soon as I started being a nice guy, I unironically started getting girls stick with me. How is this explained today? Are we experiencing a shift in female consciousness? All these red pill tards that advice young men to act like bad guys are setting millions of men up for

cope she just doens't like you

a girl that's attracted to you will fight tooth and nail to get to you if she actually wants you,

she's just looking for a socially acceptable non awkward way to reject you

• +1
Reactions: Kroker