D

Dark Latino

I am not latino

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
the fuck language is that

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Being friends with a straight female is pointless unless you're trying to leech off her social circle

I must have no female friends because I'm hot

H O P E

Being friends with a straight female is pointless unless you're trying to leech off her social circle
Yeah but I am good looking guy and I am afraid that girls will some point feel something and I avoid it but it;s a good way to meet girls and it helps with women as well...

Nah bro, female friends are useful as fuck halos you hard af when girls see you with other girls also you can learn a lot from them because they are blackpill af

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
Nah bro, female friends are useful as fuck halos you hard af when girls see you with other girls also you can learn a lot from them because they are blackpill af
Tf you talking about most females are bluepilled as the sun is bright

nice generalization

Tf you talking about most females are bluepilled as the sun is bright

You've probably never had a female friend, yes they're bluepilled af if you don't know them that well but if you hang around with females enough and they trust you they are blackpilled AF

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Because they can't resist the dick

This. They come up with such things that I'm like wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel