Girl found my .org account

ascensionneeeded

ascensionneeeded

Iron
This girl from school found my .org account. What do I do? she has seen my frauded pics and cringey questions. she probably thinks i’m NT. this girl is like a stacy in my eyes. it’s over. she’ll forever consider me a weirdo 😔

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Donquixote, AdamsHere and 4 others
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and violentrose
This girl from school found my .org account. What do I do? she has seen my frauded pics and cringey questions. she probably thinks i’m NT. this girl is like a stacy in my eyes. it’s over. she’ll forever consider me a weirdo 😔
first how would she know ? You barely have 23 posts your a nobody unless you went and talked to her about the site like a edgy faggot trying to seem cool second of all wouldn’t she see this thread too knowing she knows your account u still posted ts

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Kao
a foid showed me a guy's (a guy from our school) reddit account which he would ask people to rate him :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

she was literally pointing at the screen cringing and making fun of him of what he posts

its over bhai

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao
first how would she know ? You barely have 23 posts your a nobody unless you went and talked to her about the site like a edgy faggot trying to seem cool second of all wouldn’t she see this thread too knowing she knows your account u still posted ts
nah its game trust

Stacy in your eyes, LTB in the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir, fluoride1337, deadstock and 1 other person
Holy shit. I remember a girl I hooked up with asked about this website since she saw the icon on my phone. :lul:
She was talking about how there is forums like this for girls too, and was asking about my username. I just had to play it off and act like I had no idea what she was talking about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, noonespecial and RealNinja