girl friend

L

lvr klutch

Iron
having a girlfriend before the age of 25 is a waist of time. go out and have fun while you're still young, u don't get these years back

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22930, rand anon and 1 other person
4B699826 BDF3 4FEA B616 0597E334C2DD

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
So we can settle down for a girl with 10+ bodies at the end of it?

bro said "waist of time" ☠️

also dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 22780
LMFAO waste****
Man I don't know where you were going with this thread though.

It's not like the people on this forum are picking between LTR and slaying. Just kinda seems like you found this place from Hamza or 1stman or some shit and you're regurgitating whatever redpill they're spitting on their channels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
So we can settle down for a girl with 10+ bodies at the end of it?
just because your looking for a girl at 25 years old doesn't mean she has to be 25. plus u should already have ur eyes out on good girls for the future when you're financially ready

Nigga u think we have a choice? Most of us get 0 women jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and horizon
having a girlfriend before the age of 25 is a waist of time. go out and have fun while you're still young,
if you would have said focus on money/your grind whatever okay you do you, but having a cute girlfriend is the most fun you can have when young

Man I don't know where you were going with this thread though.

It's not like the people on this forum are picking between LTR and slaying. Just kinda seems like you found this place from Hamza or 1stman or some shit and you're regurgitating whatever redpill they're spitting on their channels.
tbh idk who hamza or 1st man is i had an argument w my boy that just got outta a 7 year relationship and we both had this discussion

just because your looking for a girl at 25 years old doesn't mean she has to be 25. plus u should already have ur eyes out on good girls for the future when you're financially ready
U gotta act fast before other guys slay them

if you would have said focus on money/your grind whatever okay you do you, but having a cute girlfriend is the most fun you can have when young
from my experience having a cute gf stopped me from a lot of stuff i wanted to do while still young. but everyone has their own aspects in life i guess. it's hard for me to stay committed to one girl especially at this young of an age, plus u can be in a 5 year relationship and not cheat but things dont work out w urh the gurl. thats 5 years u wasted while u coulve partied, met other girls in ur life, and etc

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 5815
U gotta act fast before other guys slay them
but r u really ready to settle while ur still young (ifk if ur young just sayin) or do u wanna slay girls while u still can before things get serious

Nigga u think we have a choice? Most of us get 0 women jfl
okay this makes sense. if ur a LTN and pulled a girl out of your league or if u have a girl you're happy with then im with you 100% but if u can slay girls like they're nothin why settle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
but r u really ready to settle while ur still young (ifk if ur young just sayin) or do u wanna slay girls while u still can before things get serious
Yeah I wanna settle, I’m 18 and only slept with two girls, I’m tryna get my ex dating me again so we can be together and settle down and I won’t need to worry about getting a girl thats ran through in the future. I’m a monogamist

okay this makes sense. if ur a LTN and pulled a girl out of your league or if u have a girl you're happy with then im with you 100% but if u can slay girls like they're nothin why settle
No shit. But most guys here are ugly or extremely autistic. Slaying is out of the question. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen ur pics and ur a tiktok chad? So obv ur experiences r different.

Ideally u shouldn’t settle because male prime is around 24. After that slaying is hard af and mostly only w post wall women. So I understand ur statement.

You live in a completely different reality than 99% of this forum. Show us a screenshot of your tinder for reference.

Having a gf is literally pointless over 25. All the women by that age are ugly and have triple digit bodycounts from years of sleeping around

Nigger I am no life incel