Girl from gym followed me after I approached her

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
Asked a very beautiful woman for her number in the gym a few weeks ago. got declined she told me she was looking for a religious guy, but i knew from the bat she wouldnt give it cuz my mate was close to me. knew she'd regret it

then a week ago she approached me in the gym and asked me stuff about what i said last time (told her i was a nurse during small talk when i approached her) etc. she kept the convo going trying to stay talking to me. looked like she was looking for a way to open me or get me to ask again.

Now today she followed me on instagram. her account has 0 pictures just some highlights where i can hear her voice. its obvious she wants to get to know me. what's the best way to open her?

thinking about:
"Forgot to ask your name last time I saw you. :)"
or
"Hi, who is this if i may ask?" (i know who it is but dont want her to know tbh)

ngl im a man whore most of time but this women id wife if i got the chance. trying to play it cool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Sounds like a good woman

Religious not active in social media and has standards

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 14262, Pikabro and 4 others
Sounds like a good woman

Religious not active in social media and has standards
yeah, shes very in touch with her femininity. thats why i approached her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 23586

wife her up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18840
stop stealing tradwives from betabux

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22126, Ken and 1 other person

would have to ask. i messaged her "I wanted to ask for your name but your highlight revealed it :)" since she has some thank you note on her highlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23586
would have to ask. i messaged her "I wanted to ask for your name but your highlight revealed it :)" since she has some thank you note on her highlight
She didn’t respond

It’s over

She didn’t respond

It’s over
bro dont scare me like that. for this girl i have onitis ngl ive fucked enough girls to know this 1 is very rare. will treat her good if she let me and leave this forum forever

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Does she have ass burgers?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, RichardSpencel and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax
Did you live in a mena country and is she Muslim jfl

im far from chad but my mental is. facewise consider myself htn but ive been going to the gym 1.5 years now

Netherlands, yes shes muslim. doesnt wear hijab tohugh
Moroccan or Turkish looking?

Asked a very beautiful woman for her number in the gym a few weeks ago. got declined she told me she was looking for a religious guy, but i knew from the bat she wouldnt give it cuz my mate was close to me. knew she'd regret it

then a week ago she approached me in the gym and asked me stuff about what i said last time (told her i was a nurse during small talk when i approached her) etc. she kept the convo going trying to stay talking to me. looked like she was looking for a way to open me or get me to ask again.

Now today she followed me on instagram. her account has 0 pictures just some highlights where i can hear her voice. its obvious she wants to get to know me. what's the best way to open her?

thinking about:
"Forgot to ask your name last time I saw you. :)"
or
"Hi, who is this if i may ask?" (i know who it is but dont want her to know tbh)

ngl im a man whore most of time but this women id wife if i got the chance. trying to play it cool
What if you approach again in the gym, have some good convo ideas or things to say that are funny or endearing and good questions to ask, then at the end (don’t come off as super srs, kinda lighthearted) “I find you interesting, X, I wish you would give me your number so we could talk more though”

Hahaha these looksmax niggas in 2022 n still not giving up on women . Smh

//Thomas DOM

UPDATE

We've been talking for a bit. things have been going well. this might end up being mother of my kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Ken and Blackgymmax
UPDATE

We've been talking for a bit. things have been going well. this might end up being mother of my kids
Good work