Girl from hs saw me today

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I was just sitting down looking at my phone noticed someone was looking at me through the corner or my eye and saw some girl from hs haven't seen in years looking at me and she looked away pretty quick. She was Stacy, Stacylite at least even better looking than in hs which is weird for a 26 yo ngl. She mogged the absolute fuck outta me she was probably wondering why I descended so hard. I remember in middle school she sat on my lap during class cause I wouldn't move my seat (I have very good memory probably 99 percentile).

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, UglyMan, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
The slayer train has left the station.
Now only gandy Express remains.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I will look like Chad in my 20s

after gymmaxxing and hardmewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
is a girl 100% attracted if you see her looking at you, then she looks away and a few seconds/minutes later it repeats like 10 times?

sorry for thread hijacking

is a girl 100% attracted if you see her looking at you, then she looks away and a few seconds/minutes later it repeats like 10 times?

yes. a girl kept doing this to me and i later found out (through her friends)
that she had been crushing on me for years lolz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and buflek

why wouldn't she be? if ur subhuman she takes a quick glance and she'll know ur not worth it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I was just sitting down looking at my phone noticed someone was looking at me through the corner or my eye and saw some girl from hs haven't seen in years looking at me and she looked away pretty quick. She was Stacy, Stacylite at least even better looking than in hs which is weird for a 26 yo ngl. She mogged the absolute fuck outta me she was probably wondering why I descended so hard. I remember in middle school she sat on my lap during class cause I wouldn't move my seat (I have very good memory probably 99 percentile).
my memory is the same lol, its kind of a curse bc im always dwelling on the past. is it like that for u too?

why wouldn't she be? if ur subhuman she takes a quick glance and she'll know ur not worth it
idk maybe she would look because she needs validation or smth

They look down when the talk to you and when aroused their voice gets softer

Happened to me. Some chick next door kept looking at me and shit and talked to me and did shit obviously just to be on my side of the door. She even looked at me for a good 4-5 seconds doing some pose showing off her big tits, and then I looked and she smiled spun around and bounced away. Of course we made some small talk and shit. Throughout this time. And then at the end she asked for my Instagram I said I hardly used insta can I ret your number she was like forsure and then basically just wasn't interested at all after that.