Girl from Pakistan that acts extremely muslim is typical slutty girl

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
She wears a hijab and posts only islamic things on Instagram, but since we started talking and me sending my pics she just became a open slut, i directly told her i would anal fuck her because i don't want to take her virginity, and she just said I'm really naughty with that shy emoji and the one with hearts. I really want to anal fuck a good muslimah girl 😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Drugs
this is utter cope stay away from my fellow muslim sister you shaytan dont you ever drag her to your worthless life of zina and haram its over qafir get your jahannam reservation ready

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, AscendenceImminent and chadpreetcel123
muslim girls are the biggest sluts. all that sexual repression has to come out at some point.

• +1
Reactions: noped and SikKunt
picspics now

• +1
Reactions: noped
All women are whores

@chadpreetcel123 @DOggo CUCKED

this is utter cope stay away from my fellow muslim sister you shaytan dont you ever drag her to your worthless life of zina and haram its over qafir get your jahannam reservation ready
shitskin muslim cope

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
lmao, imagine getting so butthurt by the Muslim chads that you had to make up stories. Keep crying, wh*tes. Pakistanis, including males, hardly date/marry outside the race.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Mateusz74
lmao, imagine getting so butthurt by the Muslim chads that you had to make up stories. Keep crying, wh*tes. Pakistanis, including males, hardly date/marry outside the race.
another shitskin muslim cope

another shitskin muslim cope

Keep larping on this forum. LARPing and rotting seem like the only 2 things you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
nice shitty fake stories retard

maybe if ur a white guy I'll believe it because ethnic whores are desperate for white cock

bitch is probably ugly though

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's true, my sister is friends with girls like this is hs and they sneak out to fuck white guys. Understandable I guess. But then they pretend to be religious for their parents