Girl from work update

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
You remember the girl at work who has a boyfriend and was snapchatting me all day? Two days ago she confessed over text about what is keeping her up every night. It's me.

She told me a lot of personal stuff that I won't go in to and then she told me it has taken everything she has to hold herself back from me at work. We chatted extensively and I told her we need to talk in person, so we did, last night, now get ready this is where it gets exciting:

I told her I really liked her and if she didn't have a boyfriend I would've already made a move. She told me she wants to be with me. She's gonna leave her boyfriend for me. She's gonna sell the house, cars, anything that binds her to him so that she can get away from him and get her own place and then be with me. I've known her for 1.5 months and she's ready to jump in my arms.
I asked her what she likes about me, she said it's just about everything about me. It's my eyes. ''Your beautiful brown eyes''. My smile, my calm and stable demeanour. Eye colour pillers can end the cope now. She prefers brown eyes over coloured eyes how about that for a lookspill

With this thread I just want to show you how fast things can change and how the taste of women differs. You need to looksmaxx, take care of your hygiene and try to be your best at all times. Then you need timing and you need to put yourself in situations at work, hobbies etc where you can meet girls. They sense your energy and will want to be around you. Obviously you want to reach a looks threshold as she wasn't only attracted to my personality but combined it is a force of nature. Be better than everyone else around you

Short stats about her: ~5.5psl(pretty face), blue eyes, petite, hourglass figure with an ass that literally makes me go like this:

/Chad

@Gonthar @MANLETprettyBOY @JimmyDreamsOfZygos @WannabeJock @one job away @lutte @BigBiceps @datboijj @ScreaM @Nobagger @triggered @MentalcelTyronelite @JackHanma @JosephGarrot123 @Amnesia @Beetlejuice @turkproducer @StrangerDanger @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @Pythagoras @TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Catawampus, ShowerMaxxing and 21 others
almost 100% she is looking for attention then
you gotta be a legit chad
Unless you're a chad, it's pointless to string along, unless you enjoy being a beta orbiter lol. If she didn't tell you she had a BF and shows no romantic interest in you, chances are she only sees you as a friend so there's no point in continuing the interaction...
What up now?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Dna > everything. Fuck you chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futureashtray, Patient A, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
look at this schizo @OldVirgin
someone has to take his meds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828
Brown eyes? Who's the mongol now? Jk, but sounds good. How does she look, hot?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
She's gonna sell the house, cars, anything that binds her to him so that she can get away from him and get her own place and then be with me.
Yeah, I doubt that...

You remember the girl at work who has a boyfriend and was snapchatting me all day? Two days ago she confessed over text about what is keeping her up every night. It's me.

She told me a lot of personal stuff that I won't go in to and then she told me it has taken everything she has to hold herself back from me at work. We chatted extensively and I told her we need to talk in person, so we did, last night, now get ready this is where it gets exciting:

I told her I really liked her and if she didn't have a boyfriend I would've already made a move. She told me she wants to be with me. She's gonna leave her boyfriend for me. She's gonna sell the house, cars, anything that binds her to him so that she can get away from him and get her own place and then be with me. I've known her for 1.5 months and she's ready to jump in my arms.
I asked her what she likes about me, she said it's just about everything about me. It's my eyes. ''Your beautiful brown eyes''. My smile, my calm and stable demeanour. Eye colour pillers can end the cope now. She prefers brown eyes over coloured eyes how about that for a lookspill

With this thread I just want to show you how fast things can change and how the taste of women differs. You need to looksmaxx, take care of your hygiene and try to be your best at all times. Then you need timing and you need to put yourself in situations at work, hobbies etc where you can meet girls. They sense your energy and will want to be around you. Obviously you want to reach a looks threshold as she wasn't only attracted to my personality but combined it is a force of nature. Be better than everyone else around you

Short stats about her: ~5.5psl(pretty face), blue eyes, petite, hourglass figure with an ass that literally makes me go like this:

View attachment 1375823

/Chad

@Gonthar @MANLETprettyBOY @JimmyDreamsOfZygos @WannabeJock @one job away @lutte @BigBiceps @datboijj @ScreaM @Nobagger @triggered @MentalcelTyronelite @JackHanma @JosephGarrot123 @Amnesia @Beetlejuice @turkproducer @StrangerDanger @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @Pythagoras @TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998
Go for it.

• +1
Read the last part. Fucking lucky bastard, never let her go ngl.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Carolus and CupOfCoffee
How much money do you make OP? It sounds like she is dark triad and just wants your money hoping from dick to dick

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You remember the girl at work

Mistake #1

I told her I really liked her and if she didn't have a boyfriend I would've already made a move.

Mistake #2

She's gonna leave her boyfriend for me.

Red Flag #1

She's gonna sell the house, cars, anything that binds her to him so that she can get away from him and get her own place and then be with me.

Red Flag #2

I've known her for 1.5 months and she's ready to jump in my arms.

Red Flag #3

In short?

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Baldingman1998
Yeah seems like you made this up in your head because from what I've seen you come across as a desperate weirdo that girls would actively avoid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 11758
teles from the besement

Good shit bhai, keep in mind that this bitch is turbo crazy. Normal girls wouldn’t do this for anything below a gigachad who looks like their childhood crush.

• +1
How much money do you make OP? It sounds like she is dark triad and just wants your money hoping from dick to dick
I earn good money. But her now ex has more assets then me so no. She's been with him for 4 years so she ain't been hopping
Good shit bhai, keep in mind that this bitch is turbo crazy. Normal girls wouldn’t do this for anything below a gigachad who looks like their childhood crush.
Good. Normal is boring

I earn good money. But her now ex has more assets then me so no. She's been with him for 4 years so she ain't been hopping

Good. Normal is boring
Nigga she’s gonna key your car, fuck your friends, and leave you once you catch feelings. Don’t get attached to her, there will always be another nigga on the job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, ShowerMaxxing and Carolus
Nigga she’s gonna key your car, fuck your friends, and leave you once you catch feelings. Don’t get attached to her, there will always be another nigga on the job
You okay bro?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SLA
If I've said it once I've said it a million times - blue eyes are a failo on men. Light coloring is feminine. Ethnic men have a huge advantage as they are likely to have these dark masculine coloring.

Another win for the true dark triad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Carolus
What up now?
congrats i guess? is this supposed to be some big comeback?:lul:

well done. she’s a whore though, never trust a woman who leaves her boyfriend for someone else

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Carolus
congrats i guess? is this supposed to be some big comeback?:lul:

well done. she’s a whore though, never trust a woman who leaves her boyfriend for someone else
Yeah well you did say chad only :ogre:
she was planning on leaving him for a while cuz the relationship has been dead for about a year

Jersey Shore What GIF

beautiful

• Love it
MY NIGGA MADE IT
bang gang GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus and ShowerMaxxing
women shouldn’t have any rights, not even bank accounts