Girl gave me a wrong number after we made out in a bar

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
To keep it short, I met this girl in a bar and she showed interest in me. She eventually kissed me and at the end of the night I asked her for her number. yeah shit doesnt work but found her facebook and insta though. should I contact her anyway (jfl) or give up on her?
edit: we were pretty wasted so it might actually have been an accident :forcedsmile:

Never began

sounds like she was attracted to zr looks but not ur personality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
how does this even happen jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
sounds like she was attracted to zr looks but not ur personality
He said they were in a bar and both were drunk. Even a truecel subhuman can score a kiss in such conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
He said they were in a bar and both were drunk. Even a truecel subhuman can score a kiss in such conditions.
we got drunk after we made out. she had a clear mind imo when she initiated

Low iq if you didnt get her phone and put your number on it

Jfl just don't contact here if you don't want a @metoo

we got drunk after we made out. she had a clear mind imo when she initiated
Stop twisting your story just because your ego got deflated. You said you BOTH were pretty wasted so it might have been an accident (meaning that whole entire ordeal was just an accident, not just her giving you her number).

Stop twisting your story just because your ego got deflated. You said you BOTH were pretty wasted so it might have been an accident (meaning that whole entire ordeal was just an accident, not just her giving you her number).
yeah, afterwards I gave her drinks out (my friend paid for all of them I dont simp) but yeah the whole thing probably was an accident for her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723