Girl ghosting me after date and kissing

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
I'll improve the English of the story while maintaining its original content. Here's a revised version:

I met a girl at a restaurant where she was working as a waitress. I asked for her Instagram, but didn't message her right away because I was preoccupied with someone else. Two months later, I texted her, and we started talking. We scheduled a date for the following weekend.

The date went well, though she did most of the talking while I mostly listened. After dinner, we went for drinks at a bar where I kissed her. Some of her friends were there. She mentioned she was feeling shy after we kissed a few times, so I drove her home. In the car, she told me she'd be near my workplace the following week and suggested we could meet. I agreed.

That same night, I texted her asking if she wanted to sleep over the next weekend. She agreed. We continued talking for a few more days, but after Wednesday, she began to ghost me. Today, she finally sent a message saying she couldn't come to my place this weekend, then resumed ghosting me.

I'm confused about what's going on. Is she implying that she finds me ugly? I don't particularly care if we meet again, but the idea of her finding me ugly bothers me. For context, I'm 27 years old, and she's 18.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and asia
damn 27! you are old as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Ur not unique or special
ur exchangeable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and autistic_tendencies
I'll improve the English of the story while maintaining its original content. Here's a revised version:

I met a girl at a restaurant where she was working as a waitress. I asked for her Instagram, but didn't message her right away because I was preoccupied with someone else. Two months later, I texted her, and we started talking. We scheduled a date for the following weekend.

The date went well, though she did most of the talking while I mostly listened. After dinner, we went for drinks at a bar where I kissed her. Some of her friends were there. She mentioned she was feeling shy after we kissed a few times, so I drove her home. In the car, she told me she'd be near my workplace the following week and suggested we could meet. I agreed.

That same night, I texted her asking if she wanted to sleep over the next weekend. She agreed. We continued talking for a few more days, but after Wednesday, she began to ghost me. Today, she finally sent a message saying she couldn't come to my place this weekend, then resumed ghosting me.

I'm confused about what's going on. Is she implying that she finds me ugly? I don't particularly care if we meet again, but the idea of her finding me ugly bothers me. For context, I'm 27 years old, and she's 18.
Bad breath probably are u British?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
She was ovulating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Suns9999
nigga ignore her and go on the next one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Suns9999