Attachments

• 34A6A105-7AC8-4B7C-922A-B9B6249CCDF8.jpeg
    34A6A105-7AC8-4B7C-922A-B9B6249CCDF8.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Blackgymmax, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Life of a htn

fuck I can’t believe i fucked this up. This is the hottest girl I’ve matched with

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Bro Never Act desperate aren’t u blackpilled? Best response would be „ok whatever„ acting desparate never works

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, nobodyspecial369, Ken and 8 others
Bro Never Act desperate aren’t u blackpilled? Best response would be „ok whatever„ acting desparate never works
🤣 if I said that she’ll never respond. She ghosted me after we first matched too and then I mentioned it and she came back so it might work

fuck I can’t believe i fucked this up. This is the hottest girl I’ve matched with
Begging her to change her mind isn’t the answer tho even if by a morracle she does she now sees u as a pussy for that text alone it shows her u have no other options

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MRD, nobodyspecial369, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Begging her to change her mind isn’t the answer tho even if by a morracle she does she now sees u as a pussy for that text alone it shows her u have no other options
Fml

I’m such a pathetic cuck

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Just move on it’s over with this one life is hard as normie
I can’t. I’ll never match with a girl this hot and responsive again

bro those hot girls above your league aren't talking to you to instantly invite you to come over. you gotta be less retarded than that

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21182, ascension and 2 others
bro those hot girls above your league aren't talking to you to instantly invite you to come over. you gotta be less retarded than that
How do I get them then

How do I get them then
invite them for a date first. irl is different than texting. if you catch the vibe you can start kissing and eventually having sex if the logistics are good and she wants you inside her. never mention sex explicitly while texting

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Bro you aspie af ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, MRD and Deleted member 20370
invite them for a date first. irl is different than texting. if you catch the vibe you can start kissing and eventually having sex if the logistics are good and she wants you inside her. never mention sex explicitly while texting
do u immediately invite them for a date or text a bit first

Bluepills.me

No way if you matched with this girl, she looks hot af
Idk it’s a miracle I matched with her most girls I match with are ugly

It’s tinder what does she expect ?
what is this cucked shit, man?? You can do better. Never ever apologize a foid for your intents. If she starts to feel offended, just drop her off or kick her out. Simple. Find a another one. Rinse and repeat.

In your case you could have responded with simple playful tease ''I think you misunderstood me. You see like a hot take chick. Let's meet at place X for drinks and for some other hot takes.'' As I said - never apologize and never beg.

And texts ''wanna come over'' are Chad only. It's only when girls are hitting you first when you can consider using these. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
agree, sex should never be mentioned explicitly, but you should always try to sexualize a convo a bit to screen a girl. Can use simple bad girl/good girl lines for that

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Fucking clown.

What do u say as ur first 2 lines
idk it depends on what vibes she gives off, if she wants to talk i talk otherwise i invite her for a walk somewhere. i try to not be fake because i don't want to be completely different in person.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
what is this cucked shit, man?? You can do better. Never ever apologize a foid for your intents. If she starts to feel offended, just drop her off or kick her out. Simple. Find a another one. Rinse and repeat.

In your case you could have responded with simple playful tease ''I think you misunderstood me. You see like a hot take chick. Let's meet at place X for drinks and for some other hot takes.'' As I said - never apologize and never beg.

And texts ''wanna come over'' are Chad only. It's only when girls are hitting you first when you can consider using these. :lul:
it works if you mog her a lot. OP did good to apologize to her, what was he even thinking. he said himself he never matches with girls like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20399
it works if you mog her a lot. OP did good to apologize to her, what was he even thinking. he said himself he never matches with girls like this
nop. for sexualizing convo a bit you need to about looksmatched. If you are doing it good you will always have 100 ways how to track back if it isn't received good.

Inviting straight to home is Chad only. That is true.

• +1
at least you didn't get ghosted by straight (I Think) guys you met from Bumble BFF, that's my life

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I’m
I’m a LTN
HTN but cos I’m non white I’ll never get a girl (non ethnic) like that on tinder willing to fuck

Ironically as I wrote this comment I just had a HTB/stacylite agree to add me on socials so umm yeah hmm strange world maybe it’s not over?

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s tinder what does she expect ?
This is one of my weaknesses.
As soon as I like someone I want to escalate ASAP. Like I cannot be at my place thinking rambling waiting.

• +1
idk it depends on what vibes she gives off, if she wants to talk i talk otherwise i invite her for a walk somewhere. i try to not be fake because i don't want to be completely different in person.
And where do u go on a date

They only need validation, you probably too ugly for more tbh.
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
  • +1
Ur subhuman OP. youre over thinking it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and 1 other person
Your rizz is fucking shit bro. You need to have better game. Pm me and ill teach you, works for me all the time
Screenshot 20230114 072620 Chrome
Screenshot 20230114 072627 Chrome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-022644_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-022644_Chrome.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20399
Is it over ?

Attachments

• 39B74815-1A43-414F-B684-1D5B3BAEF9DA.jpeg
    39B74815-1A43-414F-B684-1D5B3BAEF9DA.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 20370
Couldn't you just said "Ur so cute I couldn't help myself"

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 20399
if she liked you she would be riding you rn

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 20399
F8207E41 0D38 417A BFA0 F55FDAB193D6

LIFEFUEL LFG AND SHE ADDED ME BACK ON SC

She must be mentally I’ll or some shit. Don’t worry I will remind her that she’s a object when I rape the shit out of her

She must be mentally I’ll or some shit. Don’t worry I will remind her that she’s a object when I rape the shit out of her
What makes u think that

I WILL RAPE THE SHIT OUT OR YOUR WHORE FUCKING MOTHER YOU UGLY SUBHUMAN SON OF A BITCH I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH A SHOTGUN AND THEN JACK OFF MY HUGE FAT STINKY COCK ALL OVER YOUR BLOWN OUT BRAINS