Girl goes crazy over shirtless Arnold. Everythingmatters pill.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Paid actor hired by the fitness industry to promote their products by making incels think they can become Chad by lifting weights.

• +1
Reactions: Harry84, Lux, Gaia262 and 4 others
Paid actor hired by the fitness industry to promote their products by making incels think they can become Chad by lifting weights.

Only way for incels to be human is a full case monobloc and a lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Alexanderr, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
exactly. No woman in nature would be attracted to this. They would think you have a hormonal problem and or a freak of nature.

35 yr old single mom roastie goes crazy over shirtless Arnold

fixed it for u

I wonder if Arnold truly qualified as an actual Chad to females even at the size most females would like which was 220 pounds in Terminator 2. Steve Reeves definitely did but he had an actual Chad face. When younger I remember some females talking about Arnold and that body but heard quite a few say they wish his face matched his body.

I guess he would be Chad to the really muscle loving ones.

This made me realize that no fucking girl ever made body contact with me while casually talking. With chads they make body contact at the minimum opportunity like you can see here. It never began for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux