Girl goes FTM incel and detransitions

E

epictroll

Silver

Every FtM tranny almost always ends up as a manlet truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, eduardkoopman, MissLexotan6MG and 6 others
Surprise surprise, disabled aimbot, auto reload and infinite health only to discover life isnt as easy as she thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel and 27 others
Surprise surprise, disabled aimbot, auto reload and infinite health only to discover life isnt as easy as she thought
Real men play on veteran

Incel always chooses easy mode

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ThousandCuts, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 20631 and 7 others
T ruined their looks. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Just be a low T soyboy theory is brutal for redpill incel to cope with
Brutal tbh, but I am right. Most men don't even get good bones, they just get shit skin and hair all over. Only chad benefits from T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and ReadBooksEveryday
Brutal tbh, but I am right. Most men don't even get good bones, they just get shit skin and hair all over. Only chad benefits from T.
You are right my nigga
No amount of T can lift up an incel's recessed jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
bro her man voice jfl brutal brutal brutal tbh

You are right my nigga
No amount of T can lift up an incel's recessed jaw
Yep, in fact it's the T that did that. There is a reason men are more likely to have long faces than women, T can make you grow all fucked.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 20193 and ReadBooksEveryday
Yep, in fact it's the T that did that. There is a reason men are more likely to have long faces than women, T can make you grow all fucked.
Alright nigga I get it youre a tranny
Relax with all that testosterone hate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
Alright nigga I get it youre a tranny
Relax with all that testosterone hate
Nah it's all good, I don't have a fucked face from T. But most men do, I'm looking out for you nibbas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and ReadBooksEveryday
As long as she still has a vagina she’s fine and probably smv moggs Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Mtf tranny cope

Screenshot 20221116 084502 YouTube

Fucking npcs lines, everyone speaks the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 20370 and Oberyn
dimorphsim induced chnages such as that ar
e not unattractive, its jsut that she looks like shit becasue this is unhealthy and unnatural

dimorphsim induced chnages such as that ar

e not unattractive, its jsut that she looks like shit becasue this is unhealthy and unnatural
99% of men look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
99% of men look like shit.
Also 99 percent of foids look shit they can hide it with makeup and men will fuck anything with 2 feet and a heartbeat so cause of this women have a high smv but 99 percent of them objectively look like dogs hit aswell

Also 99 percent of foids look shit they can hide it with makeup and men will fuck anything with 2 feet and a heartbeat so cause of this women have a high smv but 99 percent of them objectively look like dogs hit aswell
women are better looking than men. That is a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
women are better looking than men. That is a fact.
No there equally good equally shit subhumans on both sides women just don't get affected as much cause makeup and men being less picky,

Like I said 99 percent of foids look shit aswell

But in saying that I would fuck 80 percent of foids which is not a testament to them being better looking it is a testament of men's higher hormonal sex drive making men less picky

There just as shit

fucked up body, face, hormone, voice
still smv mog the entire forum

No there equally good equally shit subhumans on both sides women just don't get affected as much cause makeup and men being less picky,

Like I said 99 percent of foids look shit aswell

But in saying that I would fuck 80 percent of foids which is not a testament to them being better looking it is a testament of men's higher hormonal sex drive making men less picky

There just as shit
No they are objectively more worse looking on average. You cannot argue against this. It's a fact, deal with it.

Those things just reinforce me the idea that modern toxic masculiny misogynistic behavior is a late response to misandrist toxic femininity, not the other way around

Almost all of women to men trans end up regreting deeply to becoming a guy unlike the opposite.

As it's stated, they think they will have a life of "men" privillege once they transition because they have no idea what it is to be a man.

Some end up killing themselves and vast majority end up in regret as bald manlets being treated like subhuman by women and mistreated by society overall like every average men.

Objectively speaking, ive seen alot of men to women trans ending up having a fullfiled life, whilist you will probably never see the opposite happening.

That's to show how men receive absolutely ZERO empathy from women. They legit have absolutely ZERO idea what is to be treated like a man overall even tho they mistreat them all the time without absolutely zero acknlowedge from the psychological impact and consequences they cause on others.

average modern young women on internet are basically sub-clinical psychopaths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, MulattoTrenMaxxer, epictroll and 5 others
No they are objectively more worse looking on average. You cannot argue against this. It's a fact, deal with it.
How can that possibly be true it's all genetics genetics are carried by both men and women and what are your evidences or

So if it's carried by both they have both potential to be good looking and ugly both are just as shit

I've listened to her story before and it's really sad. Transitioning was pushed down her throat even when she said she didn't feel like a boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Those things just reinforce me the idea that modern toxic masculiny misogynistic behavior is a late response to misandrist toxic femininity, not the other way around

Almost all of women to men trans end up regreting deeply to becoming a guy unlike the opposite.

As it's stated, they think they will have a life of "men" privillege once they transition because they have no idea what it is to be a man.

Some end up killing themselves and vast majority end up in regret as bald manlets being treated like subhuman by women and mistreated by society overall like every average men.

Objectively speaking, ive seen alot of men to women trans ending up having a fullfiled life, whilist you will probably never see the opposite happening.

That's to show how men receive absolutely ZERO empathy from women. They legit have absolutely ZERO idea what is to be treated like a man overall even tho they mistreat them all the time without absolutely zero acknlowedge from the psychological impact and consequences they cause on others.

average modern young women on internet are basically sub-clinical psychopaths
Women just cant see objective reality at all.

If they are worse its cause men don't look after themselves 90 percent of women for example wear sunscreen everyday whereas 99 percent of men never touch it and wear it one day a year on a hot day jfl, women are more likely to be health nuts etc, so with those little look after yourself things might create an outcome of women looking better on average through those advantages however all things being equall and baseline women are just as shit you deal with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, HeLivesAgain and GodBody
Women than tien man. Always are in for a rough awakening

Didn't get into the details I was dieing to hear here. Talk about the socializing and the dating.

I legit feel as if FTM/Women to men only only work if they already like men and PIV sex prior. If a women who wishes to transition onto a man legit believe they are going to compete while being a manlet WITH no penis idk wtf to tell them. However, if they don't mind PIV then there SMV would still be higher than most men. Plenty of incles would still fuck -- take my word for it......

• +1
Reactions: epictroll