Girl got extremely aggressive outta nowhere after getting a bf

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Wtf is happening, this bitch acts like a complete cunt only to me after getting herself a bf. Like what tf is her problem, I mog him to hell and back btw.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Wtf is happening, this bitch acts like a complete cunt only to me after getting herself a bf. Like what tf is her problem, I mog him to hell and back btw.
Humiliate him and bully him to submission

• +1
Reactions: Over and Catawampus
srs question would you consider yourself attractive and do you get ioi’s from other girls

srs question would you consider yourself attractive and do you get ioi’s from other girls
I'm thinking op might actually be good looking and she is coping with not having him instead of her subhuman bf by acting aggressive to op. A form of passive agressiveness.

What are some things she says? I want to know if the same is happening to me

What are some things she says? I want to know if the same is happening to me
I ask her sth and she responds with a single word or straight up tells me to shut up, 3 weeks ago she was acting fine and laughing at my retarted jokes jfl.

I'm thinking op might actually be good looking and she is coping with not having him instead of her subhuman bf by acting aggressive to op. A form of passive agressiveness.
Yeah that’s exactly why I asked. She will act very passive aggressive and bitchy bc she is trying to persuade herself not to want OP and to convince herself that OP is a shitty person and her BF is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Catawampus
I ask her sth and she responds with a single word or straight up tells me to shut up, 3 weeks ago she was acting fine and laughing at my retarted jokes jfl.
Cuck her bf.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Idk tbh because I have social circle 404, but I've seen girls looking at me during classes and treat me good even though I barely know them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ok. Idk man. This one girl just acts bitchy in general. Like when i asked her why she doesn’t have a certain tool in her house, she said well I’m Living abroad in an apartment interstate unlike you who still lives with their parents so you should have that shit tool instead. Also when we r leaving i ask whose pen is that on the table and she’s like well it’s not any of ours obviously so let’s just go.

Be a cunt to her as well. What PSL are you btw?