Girl I approached called me radiant, light, a healer and felt my energy. What does she mean?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Is this sexual? This was outside as darkness descended so there wasn’t much light.

@MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @6ft4 here I am yolomaxxing after inspiration reading your latest inhibmax analytical saga.

Fucking bright redhair too @SubSigma. I recently wrote a mirin essay on your profile but quickly lost it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Kanye West's Cousin
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: piec and sickdawgie
You have good looks probably

She probably needs some drugs and you can start smashing :aheago:

It means shes a ran through spiritual girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Klasik616, piec and 1 other person
Is this sexual? This was outside as darkness descended so there wasn’t much light.
It means you need now to play the guru part:
"Yes child....You need healing, open yourself to receive my energy...."
 8522a76d 7691 4c0f a3b7 1bdadf925713

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and piec
She probably needs some drugs and you can start smashing :aheago:

She was about to get on the bus after her coming into the pub and leaving but my things were left there jfl at chasing her when my items matter more. Phone was charging. She asked if I frequently go here I said yea so we'll see.

It means you need now to play the guru part:
"Yes child....You need healing, open yourself to receive my energy...."
View attachment 3036525
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

She had a tattoo of an ankh and something on her neck and talked about being bit there or something idk jfl

Spiritual girls don't have boundaries about sex
It means shes a ran through spiritual girl
Idk if they seem to have guys who attract and repel them. Could be pickier but when it's foids from low, working-class areas it's a dime a dozen in terms of muh quality with no expectations and she could be worse. Borderline is about as good as you get, the other options when not ethnic would be chav slags, insecure to either obese/bulimic emo goths, hipsters potentially NP and milfs all with disabilities listed up to the roof.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
She had a tattoo of an ankh and something on her neck and talked about being bit there or something idk jfl
Good...just get the guru look now - grow long hair, beard, start to wear hippie clothes, bring an ankh with you and you shouldn't have any problems with her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Good...just get the guru look now - grow long hair, beard, start to wear hippie clothes, bring an ankh with you and you shouldn't have any problems with her.
Actually, she started the convo when I walked near. She already said the above so I don't see what difference to make, just luck now if I bump into her it's guaranteed pussy and cats at hers. And no thx.

(@ChickenAndRiceBrah, @TechnoBoss, @Chadethnic101, @geezcel, @Allornothing, @ReadBooksEveryday, @ascension, @St.TikTokcel)
Look I've been trying to show the timeline of three shots of me over the last year but this site is not letting me attach files. @ascension would you mind please sharing the three I gave you when you've got time mate. Once again thank you for your work. 🙏

Ankh, however, I briefly talked about metal which she didn't have experience with which is a shock every time how hippies can look metal yet be not experienced then again vice-versa except certain artists inspired by both. She didn't stop her enthusiasm after I mentioned when she asked. Time was not on my side.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gonthar
Oh shit.

So I've just come back from the Wetherspoons after bumping into her again. She comes over, wearing a dress as girls would at this time of the year, greets me only in the distance and later again as I peek out the booth facing the exit, to see her have a jabba the oofy-doofy nig-nog direct lead her out as she hugs another circle. I didn't see her at all make any contact with him tbf compared to her coming out to approach me, only him patting on her shoulder to tell her to go, but it leaves a taste so sickening and a curiosity to ask her next time as blunt as a trapezoidal prism.

No expectations since she's from a low-class area.

Nigs are literally as black and white as you can fathom when it comes to social quality. Either humbling or full-blown, far-gone retard subhuman. Acutal Africans mog and are worthwhile speaking to yet their western counterparts are an embarrassment abomination that need to get showers together. :feelshmm: @6ft4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back